Anyone believe in the frazzledrip video? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
People have seen it. I have stills of the girl they killed but not facial shots of HRC. According to Detectives it was her, the video is completely scrubbed of the internet. And considering her contacts She has the money to make it disappear. But here are copies out here somewhere.
Sorry, I don't buy this. You're just repeating what has been passed around the web and saying it's true because that's what someone else said.
What people have seen it?
What detectives said it was her?
How did you get stills?
How did you verify those stills are of the girl?

Sorry, I don't buy this. You're just repeating what has been passed around the web and saying it's true because that's what someone else said.
What people have seen it?
What detectives said it was her?
How did you get stills?
How did you verify those stills are of the girl?
Just google it. All the articles are there. But, there is no solid proof from the pictures that it is HRC and Huma Abedin. I mean, there are detectives who saw the video. PLenty of people have seen it but then the videos disappeared. I just want to see for myself.

deviant2

Just google it. All the articles are there. But, there is no solid proof from the pictures that it is HRC and Huma Abedin. I mean, there are detectives who saw the video. PLenty of people have seen it but then the videos disappeared. I just want to see for myself.
Yes, we all know about Google, which you are just parroting from.

Post the stills you claim to have. I'm sure everyone is interested in seeing them.

deviant2

have you got your glasses on detective deviant? - ready to inspect the pics?...
Of course. Are these gonna be the first "alledged" photos of this "alledged" event, you think? You've been around way longer than me, lend us your expertise.

• Love
Reactions: HG

deviant2

gimme 10 min
200w-1.gif

deviant2

So if you can look around for the video in your leisure, maybe you got techniques I dont. I just dont want to go be these pictures because you cant make out her face
People have been looking for that video, if it exists for a while. If it was to surface, it would make it here I'm sure.

Of course. Are these gonna be the first "alledged" photos of this "alledged" event, you think? You've been around way longer than me, lend us your expertise.
No they are not, they are all over the internet. And I am a newb on this sight. Just figured I would give a shot trying to find the video.

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
Those pics are fake. What you posted is the cover of the album Verses of the Bleeding by the band Abnegation.

Inbox me to find out how to get a signed Frazzledrip VHS. Save your haggling for the Indian flea market, I am a professional. 10 BTC nonnegotiable.

Back