ashley babbitt killed at US Capitol (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

White live matter too ! So...Let's summarize... A black man get shot by cops while he was trying to grab a knife in his car : it's scandalous and everybody whine and do protests ! A white woman get shot during a protest while she was unarmed: it's normal because she was from a pro Trump riot, so she decerved it... But when "anti racism" riots break stores windows and set cars on fire protesting against so called "police violence" then nobody disagree with those riots... I think there is something wrong with the "politically correct"! The Ashley Babbet case is at least as serious as George Floyd case and all the other black ppl killed, just stop the politically correct hypocrisy!

fxckcartii

Bass Player
White live matter too ! So...Let's summarize... A black man get shot by cops while he was trying to grab a knife in his car : it's scandalous and everybody whine and do protests ! A white woman get shot during a protest while she was unarmed: it's normal because she was from a pro Trump riot, so she decerved it... But when "anti racism" riots break stores windows and set cars on fire protesting against so called "police violence" then nobody disagree with those riots... I think there is something wrong with the "politically correct"! The Ashley Babbet case is at least as serious as George Floyd case and all the other black ppl killed, just stop the politically correct hypocrisy!
Go storm a government building and see if they shoot your ass too. This isn’t really about race unless you make it.

CatfishTom

NewbieX
The trigger man was doing his job. Period. Its just too bad the cops at her side didn't stop her from trying to climb through that window where secret service was waiting pointing a gun at her. Those police should have stopped her and didn't so they are partially to blame. That said, she gave up her right to live when she did what she did. She really should have known her actions carried deadly consequences with her military background. I'm not saying she deserved to die, but she must have knowingly given up her right to live entering where she did.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
25F8B059-700F-469B-8DD4-07E4CAD5F73E.jpeg
02C9201B-2FBD-48A9-B27C-E247F85A941A.jpeg

Vwj

NewbieX
The trigger man was doing his job. Period. Its just too bad the cops at her side didn't stop her from trying to climb through that window where secret service was waiting pointing a gun at her. Those police should have stopped her and didn't so they are partially to blame. That said, she gave up her right to live when she did what she did. She really should have known her actions carried deadly consequences with her military background. I'm not saying she deserved to die, but she must have knowingly given up her right to live entering where she did.
Bullshit he was doing his job, nobody had breached that door, nobody was in danger, it wasn’t self defence, he needs to go on trial for murder

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Well I wasn’t there on the floor or the girl being shot. I posted what info was available at the time (@3:42 AM) literally at the top it says “sorry for lack of info”.
My statement wasn't towards your initial post, my friend. It was directed towards the moron I had quoted.

Back