ashley babbitt killed at US Capitol (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
Oh well. Try to get in a building where a dude is pointing a gun at you, chances are you'll get shot. Fkin retarded bitch.

claims to be an air force veteran, she should have known better. surprised that noone else got their brains blown to bits in that.

she might have been unarmed but definitely not non violent. they accepted the risks of been shot at when they tried to take the building.

hey, it's a free country. you have the freedom to get yourself shot when trying to brute force your way into a top security governmental building.

Dumb cunt. I think they should have all been sprayed with bullets, but that's just me.

Good, they should of shot every one of those treasonous scumbags
Ok so why didn’t they shoot all the people trying to brute force and burn down all government building what them “peaceful” protesters attacked in the summer then?

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
There is so much stupid in this post, I'm afraid to touch any of it. Don't want to catch stoopid19
When U hear that it's a Bunch of Sick PEDOS Really Running the Show; The said "PUPPET MASTER'S" Pulling the Strings! And then U see someone like Biden "Sniffen and Groping Young Girls" MFKR becoming the President! Is it really that Far Fetched to Believe? My God Peeps!...SP

SMOKEONE44

Rookie
Dumb bitch if you ask me 🤣
137251824_462574211417930_6923430919268418607_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

megadeaf

This user was banned
Cops murdered an unarmed nonviolent peaceful protester, and a female one at that. Absolute cowards. Hopefully we see retaliation x100 today. All we wanted was to have a fair election but nooooo :shrug:
Nonviolent peaceful? Don't talk shit you fucking tard. I didn't want Biden to win but if trump specifically comes out and tells people not to postal vote he can't be surprised that the majority of postal votes aren't for him. Take losing like a fucking man and stop sulking

I promise you the right has not even begun to become violent yet. Now they have a martyr to rally around just like the left has all those dead niggers. The difference is those criminal scums deserved it. Yesterday a veteran and a mother was murdered for no reason. Widespread rabid political violence is on the horizon and I can't fucking wait to witness its glory. Remember, like every media kike has been saying all summer, rioting is the language of the unheard and cities can be rebuilt. Let the MAGAs have their moment. Everything will be okay.
She turned into an animal along with the rest of the crowd and was shot dead like a rabbit wild animal. All because she was so easily manipulated, how could a high level security airman be lead so astray? Maybe she was always weak minded like that. But it doesn't matter anymore she's worm chow now.

All these pussy trump cock suckers need to stop fuckin crying. The piece of shit lost, that's that. This sorry excuse of a politician has been wet and upset ever since November, been trying to make every pathetic legal claim, out of desperation incites a riot in front of the Capitol. All because he's a senile old fool who only loves himself and his own image. Shit I bet he had an aneurism when they shut down his precious Twitter. I wouldn't be surprised if he's having a breakdown and has to be removed. The 25th needs to be invoked iimmediately. If trump extremists want to get uppity and more violent, let the government gun them down, fuck it. It'll make the world a lot better and we'll have much more content here. It's a win-win!

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
Ok so why didn’t they shoot all the people trying to brute force and burn down all government building what them “peaceful” protesters attacked in the summer then?
Because they check the color and political affiiliation first. If you are going to destroy the country, there's no point in shooting but if you are there to stand up for it, then there is a problem. Never understood America or the recent changes happening across Europe. It sucks to be white but I wouldn't change it for the world.

curiousgoreman

This user was banned
Cops murdered an unarmed nonviolent peaceful protester, and a female one at that. Absolute cowards. Hopefully we see retaliation x100 today. All we wanted was to have a fair election but nooooo :shrug:
You’re a stupid cunt trump supporter! Good for her, too bad it wasn’t you
You left out tha fact that she also was a veteran of tha Air Force . Check out asshole with his thumbs up after she was taken out. 😒View attachment 470666
good for her! Q anon conspiracy fucking moron 69 some million to go!!

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I promise you the right has not even begun to become violent yet. Now they have a martyr to rally around just like the left has all those dead niggers. The difference is those criminal scums deserved it. Yesterday a veteran and a mother was murdered for no reason. Widespread rabid political violence is on the horizon and I can't fucking wait to witness its glory. Remember, like every media kike has been saying all summer, rioting is the language of the unheard and cities can be rebuilt. Let the MAGAs have their moment. Everything will be okay.
You mean no reason other than forcibly entering the Capitol with a mob and trying to force herself and the rest into an area where people were barricaded and armed to protect themselves? If so, then you are right.

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
Nonviolent peaceful? Don't talk shit you fucking tard. I didn't want Biden to win but if trump specifically comes out and tells people not to postal vote he can't be surprised that the majority of postal votes aren't for him. Take losing like a fucking man and stop sulking
They were nonviolent. The only violence came from the police. Compare to the "fiery but mostly peaceful protests" we had all summer long. Breaking windows is not violence. Yelling is not violence. Antifa and Basketball Lives Matter set fires, throw fireworks/molotovs, and outright kill people. The protestors were peacefully assembled, as is their god given right described in the Constitution.
As for postal votes, the amount that Biden got in some counties is statistically nigh impossible, not to mention several states stopped counting with Trump in the lead and then a few hours later all dumped 100's of thousands of votes for Biden at the same time. Educate yourself you fucking retard.
She turned into an animal along with the rest of the crowd and was shot dead like a rabbit wild animal. All because she was so easily manipulated, how could a high level security airman be lead so astray? Maybe she was always weak minded like that. But it doesn't matter anymore she's worm chow now.
She got killed by a feral nigger. Surprise surprise. Why are black people so violent? Someone should start a program that helps reform them.
You’re a stupid cunt trump supporter! Good for her, too bad it wasn’t you

good for her! Q anon conspiracy fucking moron 69 some million to go!!
Well for starters if I had been there I wouldn't have gone out like that. I would have been snooping around the offices flipping furniture, breaking windows, starting fires, and stabbing people to death with the spear on the end of my flagpole. I would not have been playing chicken when the cops have their guns pointed at me. You don't just storm a building and then take selfies and sing the national anthem like a fucking boomer. If Republicans weren't a bunch of dickless faggots they would have gone in there with an actual purpose. Hopefully next time they'll get it right.
Hopefully when the war starts your family gets raped and hacked to death on camera by machete-wielding MAGAs so I can have a video to laugh and cum to.
You mean no reason other than forcibly entering the Capitol with a mob and trying to force herself and the rest into an area where people were barricaded and armed to protect themselves? If so, then you are right.
She didn't do anything. Fuck those Jewish rats and their guards. She just wanted to have a quick chat with them. NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
For at least a few weeks they were getting riled up on their Parler site. It was planned. They spoke of burning police stations and kidnapping leaders, and firing squads for congress members. It's clearly documented. It's domestic terrorism exactly as it's written. There were people that got in the capital armed, carrying rope and zip ties. They set up a noose outside, mostly for image it didn't look functional but they're so stupid maybe they thought it was.

That area they were trying to enter was heavily guarded and barricaded which mean that's where the safe room areas were. I'm sure the guy pointing the gun at her was warning her. As a service member she violated her oath to the country she vowed to protect.

Back