ashley babbitt killed at US Capitol (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Dumbass trump supporter? If you’re on support of Biden? You’re a goddamn pedophile and have the IQ of a *****! Such a stupid fucking comment. Trump want greatest things to sliced bread but fuck
Don't even bother with these people. They're either completely retarded and believe what they say, or they are just fucking with us.

jhouma77

This user was banned
You can't even speak proper English. Go suck some Russian cock you worthless shitbag.
Suck my cock. Proper English? You wouldn’t know what that is if it bit you in the ass. The intelligence you portray is underwhelming in the most vile way; that you you have to resort to inane sentences since your feeble mind cannot handle intellect at an above average level.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Dumbass trump supporter? If you’re on support of Biden? You’re a goddamn pedophile and have the IQ of a *****! Such a stupid fucking comment. Trump want greatest things to sliced bread but fuck
Isn't calling someone a pedo against the rules around here?

Also, this video never gets old. A stupid fucking white nigger ass traitor played a stupid game, didn't comply, and won a stupid prize. Hahaha.

Vwj

NewbieX
Not really, I’m sure your one of the first to stick up for George floyd or Blake, or breoanna, then say exactly what others have said about them all year

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Not really, I’m sure your one of the first to stick up for George floyd or Blake, or breoanna, then say exactly what others have said about them all year
Floyd's murderer is in jail, and Breona literally....LITERALLY...didn't even DO anything! Fuck you talkin' bout Willis?

Meanwhile, that woman was a rioters, braking into a building, facing off against armed officers, not complying, and threatening to kill other people. All hallmarks of your favorite accusations against the deaths of unarmed people at the hands of nigger pugs.

Did it really have to be spelled out for you?

Back