beatings Beat up by the cops! (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You're an absolute idiot. The military was far better funded by Trump than Biden. I know, my stepdaughter is in the Air Force. And 2- Illegal immigration is at record levels under the incompetent democrat administration than ever in history. You can't really be this stupid.
Nobody said anything about illegal immigrants ya stupid dumb idiot.

The military being "better funded" has jackshit to do with vet benefits, ya stupid idiotic moron.

Also, the miitary budget peaked under Obama in 2010 at 4.92% of GDP in the 21st century, and was over 6% in the 1980s.

Obamas the one that fought tooth and nail for increased vet benefits over Republikkkunt congresscritters' objections, ya fat mouthed fucktard. I remember perfectly that shit, and yes. That's why I baited you into this conversation. To demonstrate to the entire forum just how much of a dumbfuck you really are. And you took the bait.

Christ, I can't believe someone can possibly be this retarded.

Trump did historically bad as a republikkkunt nominee for president in 2020. Real vets know he fucked em over, and they know perfectly well that Obama had their backs. Especially the younger ones who aren't stuck in the 1980s.

Screenshot_20230215-194559_Chrome.jpg

those cops arent hurting the fools they're beating on, its like they are using pool noodles. they didnt draw any bloood at all, the ones getting a pounding will end up with maybe a few bruises.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Nobody said anything about illegal immigrants ya stupid dumb idiot.

The military being "better funded" has jackshit to do with vet benefits, ya stupid idiotic moron.

Also, the miitary budget peaked under Obama in 2010 at 4.92% of GDP in the 21st century, and was over 6% in the 1980s.

Obamas the one that fought tooth and nail for increased vet benefits over Republikkkunt congresscritters' objections, ya fat mouthed fucktard. I remember perfectly that shit, and yes. That's why I baited you into this conversation. To demonstrate to the entire forum just how much of a dumbfuck you really are. And you took the bait.

Christ, I can't believe someone can possibly be this retarded.

Trump did historically bad as a republikkkunt nominee for president in 2020. Real vets know he fucked em over, and they know perfectly well that Obama had their backs. Especially the younger ones who aren't stuck in the 1980s.

View attachment 659013
You should have said something about immigrants though. Please explain why they are receiving benefits that are 50% more than our vets? This is happening through a 100% democrat control government up till January.
I think you're the one looking like a complete mong here.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You should have said something about immigrants though. Please explain why they are receiving benefits that are 50% more than our vets? This is happening through a 100% controld government up till January.
I think you're the one looking like a complete mong here.
Because that just simply isnt a true. A vast Republikkkunt lie to hide the fact that they constantly vote against and hd up increased benefits for vets. Immigrants barely get subsistance benefits.

The #1 reason vets are homeless, is due to drug use. Which is due to mental illness. Such as....PTSD! But vets get all sorts of benefits in the GI. And Democrats are always the ones fighting to increase those benefits even more. So again. Thank a republikkkunt if it still isn't a enough

Who are the ones always harping about better mental care in this country, and have been for....I dunno.....for as long as I've been alive at least? Especially for veterans.

You got it! Democrats!

And who are the ones that instituted the GI BIll to begin with!?

If you said FDR, you win a cookie!

Republikkkunts USED to advocate for these things. That is, until Teddy Roosevelt had to quit the party in 1912 as the GOP switch party platforms and dropped the progressive platform.

It took FDR, Truman, and JFK to get the GOP to switch all the way and drop the civil rights platform to become the party of dumbfuck Nazi traitors.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Because that just simynisnt a true. A vast Republikkkunt lie to hide the fact that they constantly vote against and hd up increased benefits for vets.

The #1 reason vets are homeless, is due to drug use. Which is due to mental illness. Such as....PTSD!

Who are the ones always harping about better mental care in this country, and have been for....I dunno.....for as long as I've been alive at least? Especially for veterans.

You got it! Democrats!

And who are the ones that instituted the GI BIll to begin with!?

If you said FDR, you win a cookie!

Republikkkunts USED to advocate for these things. That is, until Teddy Roosevelt had to quit the party in 1912 as the GOP switch party platforms and dropped the progressive platform.

It took FDR, Truman, and JFK to get the GOP to switch all the way and drop the civil rights platform to become the party of dumbfuck Nazi traitors.
You're a sick individual. I truely wish there was more mental health funding for people just like you that can't have a thought of your own.
But seeing as you want to bring up mental health. Seems like a lot of it is coming from those with gender dysphoria and CRT driven sense of entitalment. homelessness through illegal immigration.
Who is it that supports all these things again? Oh yeah, democrats.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You're a sick individual. I truely wish there was more mental health funding for people just like you that can't have a thought of your own.
But seeing as you want to bring up mental health. Seems like a lot of it is coming from those with gender dysphoria and CRT driven sense of entitalment. homelessness through illegal immigration.
Who is it that supports all these things again? Oh yeah, democrats.
...and of course you derail the conversation. Why not? You have nothing to argue, as everything I've presented is factually correct.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
yes they do and its pathetic. our govt only cares about, is looking like the saviours of the world toward illegals. but cant take care of us vets. its fucking pathetic. makes me rage,tbh. and to see those who imposter themselves as a vet,i want to literally kill them.
vets are homeless on the street and these illegal fucks get three hots and a cot. cell phone and money not to mention free health care when they need it. sure we have the v.a.,but its care is sub par. i dont bother.
like these illegals a few weeks ago in nyc. they were given free room at some hotel and free food cell phone and money. they trashed the place. empties all over the rooms and they didnt leave the rooms how they got it,lets say. and the food that was given to them,was thrown in the garbage. because it wasnt what theyre used to. ungrateful fucking assholes.
Same here in England shipmate.

rodmanii

This user was banned
yes they do and its pathetic. our govt only cares about, is looking like the saviours of the world toward illegals. but cant take care of us vets. its fucking pathetic. makes me rage,tbh. and to see those who imposter themselves as a vet,i want to literally kill them.
vets are homeless on the street and these illegal fucks get three hots and a cot. cell phone and money not to mention free health care when they need it. sure we have the v.a.,but its care is sub par. i dont bother.
like these illegals a few weeks ago in nyc. they were given free room at some hotel and free food cell phone and money. they trashed the place. empties all over the rooms and they didnt leave the rooms how they got it,lets say. and the food that was given to them,was thrown in the garbage. because it wasnt what theyre used to. ungrateful fucking assholes.
bet you vote democrat, you piece of shit

Back