beatings Beat up by the cops! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

zazaenes

NewbieX
They are Turkish police . They beat them because this people are came from Syria escaped from but they are robbing people after a big earthquake. People were so depressed and sad that time but this motherfuckers was trying to steal people’s stuff who died in the earthquake

scott13214

I am better than you!
My only complaint is the batons are not effective enough. They should be heavier and cause a lot more damage. You shouldn’t have to waste so much energy hitting immigrants to put them down.

scott13214

I am better than you!
Thank a republikkkunt for that

Thank the Republikkkunts. If you vote for them then you made your bed and gotta lie in it.

It's just like my 71 year old mother complaining about how she worked her entire life, now has a limited income in her aging years. I been telling her since I was like 16, to stop voting for the Republikkkunts. They'll take away your SS, stop taxing all the rich, and force you to take whatever shitty healthcare the employer offers. Eventually they'll only offer the shittiest healthcare of all:

HSAs. And that's exactly what they've started doing about 5 years ago now.

Also, the 1% now own more than 90% of the nation's wealth.

So. Oh well. 🤷
The only reason your mother is poor, is because she did not plan for her financial future. Doesn’t matter if republicans or democrats were in office.
i was not not born rich, but I will be a multimillionaire in retirement because I invested in the stock market and planned for my financial future. I will be part of the 1% because I understand the basics of investing in the stock market and understand the power of compound interest.

mcdanb@1985

Just Kill em All

Thank the Republikkkunts. If you vote for them then you made your bed and gotta lie in it.

It's just like my 71 year old mother complaining about how she worked her entire life, now has a limited income in her aging years. I been telling her since I was like 16, to stop voting for the Republikkkunts. They'll take away your SS, stop taxing all the rich, and force you to take whatever shitty healthcare the employer offers. Eventually they'll only offer the shittiest healthcare of all:

So. Oh well. 🤷
Are your a Damn Retard!!! Seriously Thank the Rep!!!! Dude check your shit before you start posting on a site with people who will fact check your ass quick!!!

scott13214

I am better than you!
Are your a Damn Retard!!! Seriously Thank the Rep!!!! Dude check your shit before you start posting on a site with people who will fact check your ass quick!!!
I became part of the 1% because I planned for my financial future. I never blamed Democrats or Republicans or whoever was in office.
There is nothing to fact check. I learned a long time ago being poor is a choice. I decided I did not like being poor, so I actually did something about it. Making excuses and blaming others is a perfect way to stay poor.

hedgerow

simpelton
The only reason your mother is poor, is because she did not plan for her financial future. Doesn’t matter if republicans or democrats were in office.
i was not not born rich, but I will be a multimillionaire in retirement because I invested in the stock market and planned for my financial future. I will be part of the 1% because I understand the basics of investing in the stock market and understand the power of compound interest.

I became part of the 1% because I planned for my financial future. I never blamed Democrats or Republicans or whoever was in office.
There is nothing to fact check. I learned a long time ago being poor is a choice. I decided I did not like being poor, so I actually did something about it. Making excuses and blaming others is a perfect way to stay poor.
first you "will be" part of the 1%, and then you "became part of" the 1%...so which version is the truth?

no way are you part of the 1%...do you even know what you're talking about?

scott13214

I am better than you!
I understand the top 1% to have an annual income of over $600,000 and a net worth of of over 11 million. I am pretty sure I know what I’m talking about.
I am not fond about bragging. I like to stay humble and enjoy the little things in life.

hedgerow

simpelton
I understand the top 1% to have an annual income of over $600,000 and a net worth of of over 11 million. I am pretty sure I know what I’m talking about.
I am not fond about bragging. I like to stay humble and enjoy the little things in life.
before you were claiming to be part of the 1%...are you still claiming that?

OM3RT4

Lurker
Turkish police beating up thiefs.
Short after the earthquake those thiefs try to break in people houses.

Fact21

Machine

So. Oh well. 🤷
You are a total fucking moron, I bet you jerk off while watching BLM niggers riot and destroy shit, Democrat ran cities/states are shit holes…Chicago, Baltimore, Portland, San Francisco Minnesota, Houston, Washington and the list goes on…..people are moving out of those cities/states in record numbers…..how many times have you heard “ I’m picking up and moving to California” …..NEVER. You never hear of anyone moving to a liberal ram state.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Dude, SS was always part of a sound retirement plan. It got worse and worse since Ronald Reagan and the Republikkkunts waging war against a program that workers have paid into their entire lives, now is no longer available. Aathematical impossibility, considering each generation is larger than the last. There's no reason SS should have been drained, other than Republikkkunts "borrowing" from SS, then not having it paid back, then declaring that it's going backrupt. And voters keep voting for that moronic retarded shit.

first you "will be" part of the 1%, and then you "became part of" the 1%...so which version is the truth?

no way are you part of the 1%...do you even know what you're talking about?
The fun y thing is, the "1%" are the ones crying the loudest against tax increases (except for Bill Gates and so e other billionaire I can't think of atm.)

So if politicians don't matter, and the dude is (hilariously) claiming to be making over $600,000/year and part of the 1%, the why the hell is his economic group bitching about taxes if Republicans or Democrats don't matter?

Funny thing is, only reason why I'm a Democrat, is because....

1) Fuck the Christian nationalists passing laws based on their religion!

2) Fuck the lying Faux Snooze!

3) TRUE patriots would WANT to invest in their own country! That means building schools, teaching actual real history instead of crying that it's "CRT," not banning books, building infrastructure, and paying all emergency workers better wages with much higher standards for employment to avoid Nazi pigs in uniform. Because fuck the dick-sucking autocrats who need an overlord's dick to suck.

4) Coming up with ways to protect our American kids from gun violence. And no. More guns does NOT work! That's just a fact that's been demonstrated time and time again, as gun ownership has continued to increase faster than our population!

I don't care too much about the LGBT bullshit. I think it's retarded, but it ain't my life. Best to just leave them alone and.let them do whatever the hell they damn well please as individuals, like the free country this is. Just like the racist retards who love to uncreatively use the word "nigger" all the damn time. It's a free country, and that means free speech. The test of TRUE freedom, is allowing people to live or speak however they damn well please whether you like it or not.

Anyways. That's my screed.

You are a total fucking moron, I bet you jerk off while watching BLM niggers riot and destroy shit, Democrat ran cities/states are shit holes…Chicago, Baltimore, Portland, San Francisco Minnesota, Houston, Washington and the list goes on…..people are moving out of those cities/states in record numbers…..how many times have you heard “ I’m picking up and moving to California” …..NEVER. You never hear of anyone moving to a liberal ram state.

Are you really that fucking stupid?

Chicago isn't even the worst city in the US. Neither are any of the other cities you randomly pulled out of your ass.

No. The worst cities are all in the red states.

Birmingham. That's a fucking shithole.
St. Louis, and Mobile are all in the top three. All in deep red states.

Baltimore is #4, flowed by red-state Memphis, Detroit, and Cleveland. Then three more.red state cities:

New Orleans, Shreveport, and Baton Rouge.

The reason why none of the firmly blue states' largest cities are in the top ten, is because the blue states actually INVEST in state-building!

As for most desirable states to live, Massachusetts and Connecticut take top-billing. The only downside, is the uncontrollable shitty weather that has nothing to do with politics.

Massachusetts is one of the highest educated peices of land in the world. It's got the highest liveability rating, with the best jobs.

The top reason people move, is...

Weather!

The northern part of the country sucks for it's weather. So there's always a drag on population changes for PA and further north due mainly to weather.

California is constantly burning, and it's way too god damn expensive. Those are the top driving factors from California. The reason why it's so expensive, is due to a tiny portion of the land that's actually somewhat arable, and it's already got an enormous population. The second largest in the country from San Diego to LA.

The largest population area in the nation?

DC to Boston. 50 million people in 6 major cities within a 1 hour drive between each one. Except between DC and Baltimore. They're next to eachother. Manhattan one of the most expensive real estate in the world.

The biggest reason for moving south, particularly to Texas, Florida, Georgia, and the Carolinas, again, is due to better year-round weather conditions. That's it.

BUT! People moving out of Massachusetts, New York, and PA, are doing so to get out of the urban environment. Their destination other than Florida:

New England!

New England is great, if you don't mind the weather. It's still next to the excellent living conditions Mass offers. Without the heavy urban environment.

Seriously. The only attraction to Texas is the weather. That's it. Houston is the smoggiest city in the country, thanks to unregulated industrial bullshit. Dallas is pretty cool. So is Austin. The Gulf Coast is really nice. But the rest of Texas:

Shitty fucktards who can't read and are all afraid of scary books and pregnant women! Oh. And they can't fucking drive either. Guido's from New Jersey drive better than fucking Texans. You also lose power over a little bit of cold weather. 🤣

Last edited:

scott13214

I am better than you!
Social Security was never meant to be a secure retirement plan. It was meant to be a PART of a secure retirement plan. Other parts of the plan should include personal savings. If you did everything right, personal savings would be all you need to have a very secure bountiful retirement. Another part of the plan is a formidable pension.
People that think, or rely on Social Security as a retirement plan alone will definitely be section 8 welfare poor. BEING POOR is a choice Do something meaningful to change your financial status. Blaming others, will guarantee you stay poor.
If you stop bitching and moaning, and do something positive, it doesn’t matter if a republican or democrat is an office. Being poor it’s your choice and your choice alone.
Even a simple blue color construction worker should be able to save $1 million for retirement. If you take out 2.3% with a 6% return that will give you an additional $23,000 a year for retirement. In 20 years that 1 million minus withdrawals would be worth $2.3 million. as your little nest egg increases you can take out more money Per year safely.

thebully08$

I just wanna fuck somebody
Unsure of the circumstances, but it looks like French police beating immigrants?
View attachment 658967
They hit like b******

Social Security was never meant to be a secure retirement plan. It was meant to be a PART of a secure retirement plan. Other parts of the plan should include personal savings. If you did everything right, personal savings would be all you need to have a very secure bountiful retirement. Another part of the plan is a formidable pension.
People that think, or rely on Social Security as a retirement plan alone will definitely be section 8 welfare poor. BEING POOR is a choice Do something meaningful to change your financial status. Blaming others, will guarantee you stay poor.
If you stop bitching and moaning, and do something positive, it doesn’t matter if a republican or democrat is an office. Being poor it’s your choice and your choice alone.
Even a simple blue color construction worker should be able to save $1 million for retirement. If you take out 2.3% with a 6% return that will give you an additional $23,000 a year for retirement. In 20 years that 1 million minus withdrawals would be worth $2.3 million. as your little nest egg increases you can take out more money Per year safely.
Shut the f****** dude you don't know what the hell you're talking about

Back