fights Before U Watch This Video Try To Predict Who's Fighting And Where (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
OH GOD THE TRIBE IS USING TOOLS

Somebody needs to edit the video and turn the surroundings into a an open field, with a black monolith hovering nearby glowing with alien energy. I fucking LOVE the 2001:Space Odyssey series movies and books so much. These are my go-to audiobooks for long drives.

The world has sufficient space for settlements, but we must once and for all get rid of the opinion that the Nigger race was only created by God for the purpose of being in a certain percentage a parasite living on the body and the productive work of other nations. The Nigger race will have to be eliminated , or sooner or later America will succumb to a crisis of an inconceivable magnitude if we don’t act….The Nigger is the real Black Plague!

P.S. This includes Liberals Nigger sympathizers.

black-friday-1.gif

HG

95T exp
Is that a duty-free Wal-Mart at an airport?
I said airport when the clip first started - we have so much in common - we could be brothers!!!

Srsly tho - what a disgusting display - these cunts really do not give a fuck - what a shithole, wherever it is...

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
And there’s actually white people that look up to these chimps? Any white person who respects them should be gassed as well.

Back