Serious Biden out of control? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
So as most of you are aware Biden already began with unbelievable infrastructure bill totalling nearly 2 trillion dollars. Worrying tax payers and businesses also any company's wanting to start in the US will it scare potential clients off. Well the other day he announced reforms to the gun community although small it gives him a foot in the door and that is what you don't want as once that happens it will mean more changes more laws. Is Biden out of control more than before are the Democrats going to kill America in the next 4 years if Biden makes it that long. As we will be in serious shit if camilla gets to hold the reigns welcome to a new Mexico. He already managed to piss of China and Russia two countries you don't want to be on the wrong side of. Or am I over thinking is it all just media hype but I have looked at many different stories covering from both sides what's your take on this?

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
The infrastructure bill will help the country get somewhat caught up with the rest of the other top 5 countries in the world and will boost the economy to levels we have not had in many decades. Republicans all of a sudden started talking to us so we get on worrying about the "spending" but they continue to ignore a few economic facts: a) the budged/debt issue has a lot to do with the balance of revenue and spending. Maybe if they would stop sucking money out of the economy by giving tax breaks to massive corporations and the cream on top, the budget would not be so fucked up. Their approach since Reagan, George W and Donald has been tax cuts (mostly benefiting the elites) and selling us the fantasy of the trickle down, which by now everyone with an ounce of common sense would see that it is bullshit. b) interest rates have dropped worldwide now for quite a long time despite worldwide debt increase, which even the most qualified economists can't figure out, so as long as debt does not triggers inflation, accruing debt is not a bad thing. c) The real issue is not debt, but what you incur in debt for. For example, if you go to the bank with a well crafted business plan, you can borrow money to get a new business or expansion of an existing one: Sure, you are getting "debt", but you are using it to produce revenues and profits to exceed debt obligations. Would you take a loan at a 4% interest to create profits of 8%? That's where they miss the point, or actually they want us to miss the point. Spending 2 trillions in infrastructure will generate massive profits from government contracts to private corporations, boost employment, massively increase government revenue from the taxation that all these new jobs and projects will generate with the addition of better infrastructure that every day Americans will benefit from. It is a fucking no brainer, yet all you hear from the talking heads is "OMG the debt, the debt". They are fighting a Democratic administration from scoring a huge win because they know if they allow that, they will be out of office for the next 50 years.

logsteele

NewbieX
I would bet my left nut, actually no, my RIGHT nut, that soon the dems will say biden is unfit for office and put kamela in there. If you recall when trump got coronavirus the dems started pushing that legislation through that would allow the VP to take over if the president wasn't "Fit for office" any longer due to health reasons. Although Trump was released from Walter Reed like 2 days later, the democrats still continued to push that through for something like 2 or 3 weeks after trump was released. I think it was their safety net so if biden did become president and since he's an idiot and basically just the puppet for democrats and if the public started to see him deteriorate worse, then they could get kamela harris in there much easier by passing that. Kamela never could have made it on her own, but now that biden is in there all the democrats need to do is just say he is unfit and kamela can transition right over to president. Scary as hell, but I think that's what's going to happen. just my $0.02 🤷‍♂️

Backburner

Rookie
It's not an infrastructure bill at all but the New Green Deal. Only a tiny percentage of the budget is going into infrastructure. Most of it is going into getting rid of oil, subsidizing "green" energy and making tighter regulations. The same mistakes by Merkel with the Energiewende repeated over and over again. 213 billion into greener homes and buildings, 174 billion to increase sales of electric cars and to build 500,000 charging stations, and many of billions more on green research. During this he is killing the oil industry with other policies.
Like the disaster in Germany, the laws of physics require a modern country to use fossil fuels to power itself. Solar Power and Wind are unable to produce any useful energy and take up a large amount of space. Not to mention all the steel and rare metals they require. Hydro only works for certain parts of world and even then they need to use oil as well. Nuclear reactors have trouble disposing their waste. They also cause a meltdown every 20 years, like with Chernobyl and then Fukushima. Private companies invest in oil because it is the most economically efficient way to produce energy, that in itself means that the other methods aren't as efficient.

As for catching up, U.S. currently has a higher GDP per capita than any other country with over 10 million people and the GDP is three times higher than China's. The unfortunate side is that even before COVID, wages have not increased over time and many young people find that there is no work. Most middle class jobs are also gradually disappearing. What would improve the economy strongly is more tariffs against underdeveloped countries and scrapping UMESCO(new NAFTA). That would mean if manufacturing companies want to sell to Americans then they will need to invest their money into the economy instead of hiring sweatshop workers. They could also put heavy currency control like what the success they had in Iceland. The best way to do this is returning to Gold Standard. The last great way would be to block them from hiring any temporary workers as well as end or severely limit immigration. Outsourcing jobs also needs to go. With more people and workers in a field the lower a worker's market value gets. Hiring a pajeet for half the price instead of you may seem like a stupid mistake, but unfortunately this is how companies operate, for them cheaper is better. Now they will even brag about being progressive afterwards. Spending more and more money is a bruteforce method, like an infantry charge that doesn't consider whether there are better ways of dealing with the machine gun with fewer losses. They have been trying this for several decades now and it hasn't worked. Never mind the consequences when they aren't able to loan any more money. Westerners are being screwed over at every turn by these problems and implementing these solutions should return the economy to normalcy.

Vwj

NewbieX
I do like Biden fans
9772D5DA-FDAB-4B00-8ABA-3CDE564BB6C5.jpeg

mrln

silent ghost
i keep saying....
president cut off is retirement age. thats it. your older than retirement age,you cant run. and if your pres during them yrs,your done when your term is done. any politician for that matter. this guy is proof right here.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
i keep saying....
president cut off is retirement age. thats it. your older than retirement age,you cant run. and if your pres during them yrs,your done when your term is done. any politician for that matter. this guy is proof right here.
There also needs to be term limits for all politicians. That Biden has been sucking on the taxpayer's teat for forty seven years is nauseating.

mrln

silent ghost
There also needs to be term limits for all politicians. That Biden has been sucking on the taxpayer's teat for forty seven years is nauseating.
oh no doubt!
pelosi,moscow mitch,all of them. and they dont get the cadillac of retirement pkgs either. as a matter of fact,its the privledge of have served in that position. you get paid a nice wage,but not to retire from. and nothing when your done with that position. just prestiege.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Hi I’m an American and I love having safe infrastructure 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️Go to africa (I’m sure any of those countries will suffice) and live tax free

mrln

silent ghost
whats this now i hear biden forced the rail workers union to sign a contract?
doesnt seem like its a well thought out contract and done hastily if it was forced.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
The infrastructure bill will help the country get somewhat caught up with the rest of the other top 5 countries in the world and will boost the economy to levels we have not had in many decades. Republicans all of a sudden started talking to us so we get on worrying about the "spending" but they continue to ignore a few economic facts: a) the budged/debt issue has a lot to do with the balance of revenue and spending. Maybe if they would stop sucking money out of the economy by giving tax breaks to massive corporations and the cream on top, the budget would not be so fucked up. Their approach since Reagan, George W and Donald has been tax cuts (mostly benefiting the elites) and selling us the fantasy of the trickle down, which by now everyone with an ounce of common sense would see that it is bullshit. b) interest rates have dropped worldwide now for quite a long time despite worldwide debt increase, which even the most qualified economists can't figure out, so as long as debt does not triggers inflation, accruing debt is not a bad thing. c) The real issue is not debt, but what you incur in debt for. For example, if you go to the bank with a well crafted business plan, you can borrow money to get a new business or expansion of an existing one: Sure, you are getting "debt", but you are using it to produce revenues and profits to exceed debt obligations. Would you take a loan at a 4% interest to create profits of 8%? That's where they miss the point, or actually they want us to miss the point. Spending 2 trillions in infrastructure will generate massive profits from government contracts to private corporations, boost employment, massively increase government revenue from the taxation that all these new jobs and projects will generate with the addition of better infrastructure that every day Americans will benefit from. It is a fucking no brainer, yet all you hear from the talking heads is "OMG the debt, the debt". They are fighting a Democratic administration from scoring a huge win because they know if they allow that, they will be out of office for the next 50 years.
Hi EH,

this was very well argued. Do you have a back ground in economics?

Infrastructure is the big area that spending is 'well spent'. So many countries allow their infrastructure to run down as it's not a sexy vote winner, like tax cuts. I've read that Japan has a poor spending record in this area with problems inevitable as the systems start to age and break down. ie sewage, water treatment, that kind of thing.

Modern cities are highly complex systems that I think no one really knows how they work.

We've only had cities for 4000 years or so. Out of 200 000 years of simple hunter gatherer existence. In fact I suspect we first started to really fuck up when we began growing things. Still, a wipe out meteor will fix it sooner or later. Then we can go back to dying fit, young and well...

Thumbbot

Dying2Death
Your an idiot

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Hi EH,

this was very well argued. Do you have a back ground in economics?

Infrastructure is the big area that spending is 'well spent'. So many countries allow their infrastructure to run down as it's not a sexy vote winner, like tax cuts. I've read that Japan has a poor spending record in this area with problems inevitable as the systems start to age and break down. ie sewage, water treatment, that kind of thing.

Modern cities are highly complex systems that I think no one really knows how they work.

We've only had cities for 4000 years or so. Out of 200 000 years of simple hunter gatherer existence. In fact I suspect we first started to really fuck up when we began growing things. Still, a wipe out meteor will fix it sooner or later. Then we can go back to dying fit, young and well...
Not really. I just like to research topics so I can try to better understand how things work. I can't allow myself to be manipulated by the talking heads and you are quite right about city infrastructure.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I would bet my left nut, actually no, my RIGHT nut, that soon the dems will say biden is unfit for office and put kamela in there. If you recall when trump got coronavirus the dems started pushing that legislation through that would allow the VP to take over if the president wasn't "Fit for office" any longer due to health reasons. Although Trump was released from Walter Reed like 2 days later, the democrats still continued to push that through for something like 2 or 3 weeks after trump was released. I think it was their safety net so if biden did become president and since he's an idiot and basically just the puppet for democrats and if the public started to see him deteriorate worse, then they could get kamela harris in there much easier by passing that. Kamela never could have made it on her own, but now that biden is in there all the democrats need to do is just say he is unfit and kamela can transition right over to president. Scary as hell, but I think that's what's going to happen. just my $0.02 🤷‍♂️
DUDE, that's not "legislation that Democrats were trying to push through!" It's literally been in the Constitution itself for 235 years! If the president dies in office, or becomes incapacitated by illness of injury, it's LITERALLY the job of his office to declare himself unfit for duty. And if he's truly incapacitated, the. Congress must do it.

It's so WEIRD to always complain about our lawmakers not doing their jobs, then complain when they do their jobs!

Back