Bill Cosby accused of rape. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SimmonS

SS Teutonic knights templar
BBdBYN0.img
© Washington Post/Fairfax Media Barbara Bowman who has accused Bill Cosby of rape.
A woman who has accused actor Bill Cosby of drugging and raping her when she was a teenage aspiring actress in the mid-1980s wants to know why it has taken 30 years for people to believe her story.
Barbara Bowman, 47, a married mother of two, says she has struggled over the years to get people to believe her repeated claims that Cosby, one of America's favourite television fathers, had sexually assaulted her repeatedly after offering to mentor her and give her acting lessons.
Ms Bowman claims that, in one incident when she was a teenager, she was drugged in Cosby's New York apartment.
Ms Bowman says she blacked out after drinking one glass of wine, and came to wearing only her underpants and a man's T-shirt.
On another occasion, Cosby pinned her down on his hotel bed in Atlantic City as she screamed and he tried to pull off his pants, she says.

Read more:
http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...r-people-to-believe-me/ar-BBdCg59?ocid=AARDHP

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
LOL,Bill Cosby drugged her and took that shit...How embarrassing would that rape support group meeting be during introductions..Hi,my is " " and I was raped by Mike Tyson....Hi my name is " ",and I was raped by a pro football player...Hi my name is " ",and I was raped by a pro basketball player....Hi my name is Barbara,and I was raped by Bill Cosby twice:sawthat:

Back