Bill Cosby accused of rape. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.N.R.

Medication time
im leaning towards innocent. just listen to this crazy bitch. from bali, to reno, to rehab in fucking minnesota.

skip to 4:00 for the real insanity, but its all pretty good.
edited:bong:

She's crazy as hell but I don't think it means she's lying about this. Years ago she was talking to Howard Stern and she said something then about Cosby not being a nice guy. When she wrote a book about herself the publishing company made her remove a section about what happened because they didn't want Cosby going after them.
There's possibly a couple of women who have come forward that aren't telling the truth but I definitely believe he's a predator. Even a few male comedians have said that it has been known in their social circle that he's a pervert.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
She's crazy as hell but I don't think it means she's lying about this. Years ago she was talking to Howard Stern and she said something then about Cosby not being a nice guy. When she wrote a book about herself the publishing company made her remove a section about what happened because they didn't want Cosby going after them.
There's possibly a couple of women who have come forward that aren't telling the truth but I definitely believe he's a predator. Even a few male comedians have said that it has been known in their social circle that he's a pervert.
i actually listened to that earlier. she said from bali to lake tahoe then, now its bali to reno. thats all im saying, get your story right.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
Without a doubt he's a rapist. And not all the women he raped are batshit crazy....I know a liar when i see one and it's clear from Bill's body language in a recent interview when confronted on the allegations. Hope they fry his self righteous ass.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
Without a doubt he's a rapist. And not all the women he raped are batshit crazy....I know a liar when i see one and it's clear from Bill's body language in a recent interview when confronted on the allegations. Hope they fry his self righteous ass.
no one has proved anything yet, and the spokeswoman for the case is losing credibility.

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
tumblr_lyub8ucuMl1qlbv4w.gif

Back