Bill Cosby accused of rape. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
bill-cosby-rape-memes-internet-rules-lead.jpg

D.N.R.

Medication time
A former NBC employee who says he used to keep guard outside Bill Cosby's door after teenage models were taken to his dressing room has spoken out about his shame.

Frank Scotti, who has also claimed that he funneled thousands of dollars to women the star favored, said some of the visitors were as young as 16.

'I felt like a pimp,' Scotti, now 90, told the Today show on Monday. 'I felt dirty.'

He said he decided to come forward now after 18 women stepped forward to accuse Cosby of inappropriate behavior - from unwelcome advances to drugging and rape.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dressing-room-speaks-shame.html#ixzz3K2LsJOzo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Tooly

Tier One
A former NBC employee who says he used to keep guard outside Bill Cosby's door after teenage models were taken to his dressing room has spoken out about his shame.

Frank Scotti, who has also claimed that he funneled thousands of dollars to women the star favored, said some of the visitors were as young as 16.

'I felt like a pimp,' Scotti, now 90, told the Today show on Monday. 'I felt dirty.'

He said he decided to come forward now after 18 women stepped forward to accuse Cosby of inappropriate behavior - from unwelcome advances to drugging and rape.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dressing-room-speaks-shame.html#ixzz3K2LsJOzo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Nice of him to come forward now, but he still should have outed the prick!

tyyp

Rookie
i always sensed something is fishy about him, but unfortunally all criminals get their punishment when they are in old age so they can still leave from this place with good memories, but is it really like that ??? living whole life with those skeletons, do people like him can be peace with themselves like that or its been living curse for living so long

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Beverly Johnson said he rolled her too. statute of limitations is up/she has no legal claims/nothing to gain. she is wealthy, famous. decided it was time she joined the other women in solidarity to add further credibility. theyre coming out of the woodwork. he,ll have to do some fancy footwork to beat this hoohaw

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
im leaning towards innocent. just listen to this crazy bitch. from bali, to reno, to rehab in fucking minnesota.

skip to 4:00 for the real insanity, but its all pretty good.
edited:bong:

Last edited:

Hel

Sick, Sad World
im leaning towards innocent. just listen to this crazy bitch. from bali, to reno, to rehab in fucking minnesota.

skip to 4:00 for the real insanity, but its all pretty good.
edited:bong:

So you are saying because she is crazy, she is laying about being raped?:forreal:
Anyway, thirteen women have come forward so it's not just her.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
Yes, I'm watching it now:lsd:
im not saying it true or untrue, i dont know. but understand the entertainment industry culture. you fuck a famous guy cos you think youll get ahead, or maybe he even used his position and lied to them to get them in the sack. either way, its consentual and when shit doesnt work out for them, or their glory days are well behind them, they scream rape cos they got duped. its quite common here.

Back