Bill Gates new windows will require a vaccine passport. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
1660634479153.png

I just love the little article about Bill Gates.Noted this dated from 2011.
Fuck you Bill Gates,and your NWO!

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
vaccination hmmmm an order of fear and despair, bill: an evil in plain view yet hidden waiting to pounce on fear, releasing poison of deceit, an evil that grows in power, as chaos unfolds and consumes the world,....... """ shall I continue"

Torn Weiner

I'm Jewish & Proud
View attachment 607412
I just love the little article about Bill Gates.Noted this dated from 2011.
Fuck you Bill Gates,and your NWO!
The real population control is war, something tells me WW3 is soon. People are naturally coded to reproduce, the population increasing causes more fossil fuels to be burned, more trees to cut down, more nasty chemicals being made, more plastic pollution, ect. We are parasites, killing is the only solution.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
There's no fucking way I'd take that vaccine..
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Why not ?
I waited two years before my first . To allow any " mistakes" to be known.
Prior I had the nurse turn off the lights in the room .
I then used a soft white , a red-amber, and then a blue lite, to look for anything " bad" . Like a chip. Which (unless so microscopic ) , my lights would of " seen" any reflection.
Did the same with the booster shot.
Because I have a severe immune issue .
Ya, I am still a paranoid. But so far , so good.

Last edited:
4 people that were close to me suddenly died of cancer or other issues after they got the vaccine. I was lucky enough to only have a urine infection as I was forced to get the vaccine for my state job. Sad world we live in.

Pnutsmith

Lurker
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Why not ?
I then used a soft white , a red-amber, and then a blue lite, to look for anything " bad" . Like a chip. Which (unless so microscopic ) , my lights would of " seen" any reflection.
So far..

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Why not ?
So far, so good until it is not.

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
Billy 'The Kid Killer' Gates, that's perfect!
The fact you're taking a tabloid (if it even exists) seriously just begs the question of your sanity. "The Sovereign Independent"? Can't find anything about it except a bunch of articles stating your post is full of bull shit.
It's Sovereign and it's Independent, says so right there in black and white, so what's not to like or trust?

mrln

silent ghost
The Microsoft co-founder is considered the largest private owner of farmland in the country with some 269,000 acres across dozens of states, according to last year’s edition of the Land Report 100, an annual survey of the nation’s largest landowners.
That means Gates, whose net worth is estimated at some $134 billion according to Forbes’ annual ranking of the richest people in the country, owns less than one percent of the nation’s total farmland. So while the tech mogul certainly owns a large constellation of farms, it’s nowhere close to the majority nationwide

Back