Bill Gates new windows will require a vaccine passport. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

kesha13

don't do that
This user was banned
Didn't Gates once say he was giving all of his wealth away? Like ten years ago I think, but he's still got billions.
If your reading this Bill, wire some $$$ my way. I've always respected you and think Windows is awesome*.

*Windows 7, about 100 years ago.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
There's no fucking way I'd take that vaccine..
I still haven't been vaccinated,and i'm doing fine.
It's obvious Covid has been used as a population control.

Bringing hysteria and causing fear mongering.I don't want to be a Gov Guinea pig,it was all man-made propaganda.

Last edited:

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Didn't Gates once say he was giving all of his wealth away? Like ten years ago I think, but he's still got billions.
If your reading this Bill, wire some $$$ my way. I've always respected you and think Windows is awesome*.

*Windows 7, about 100 years ago.
I believe he and several other billionaires gave like 80% of their wealth away about a decade or so ago, but their companies are so successful they made it all back within a few years 🤷‍♂️

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Fuck what bitch tits thinks

images (83).jpeg

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
Unsurprised that Gates has stepped into the mire. I'm fine about having the vaccine, have no qualms about having it either. Plus, if it protects those that are in worse health than I? brilliant.

As I said before, it's own choice (which it was for me) and so long as it's not forced on those that don't want it? then fine.
I don't however do not agree with passports being forced on others, that too oversteps the mark somewhat.
Yes, there is a myriad of misinformation, conspiracies and much bullcrap about c19 and the vaccine🙄 again, you want to believe it? your choice and mindset. It's not mine, and this is my opinion, and certainly won't be others.

And of course, anything major has been and always will be a lucrative money maker for the top dogs. (nothing new there)
Multi Billionaires always recoup any monies lost or given away fairly quickly as Damo rightly states.

mrln

silent ghost

View attachment 607839
Somebody needs to show this to him while he's on live TV so everyone can see how he reacts 😂 Probably follow up with some beta male shit thinking he's a man... bitch tits aint got no testosterone left...that vegan meat chemically castrated him!
gates is so filthy fucking rich,he pays people to work out for him

mrln

silent ghost
something like this should be brought to the attn of the media and aired on every channel foe all the world to see.
which at that point,people will be "woke"!

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Windows has sucked ass for so long now, at some point i'll just stop using computers.

Bill gates is a lesbian change my mind hahah, for real i'd love to stick like 20 vaccines in the fucker at once and watch what happens.
Really we're just a bunch governmental guinea pigs.They want us to depend on them,like we can form any original thoughts...

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Windows has sucked ass for so long now, at some point i'll just stop using computers.

Bill gates is a lesbian change my mind hahah, for real i'd love to stick like 20 vaccines in the fucker at once and watch what happens.
My friend, I switched to Linux five years ago, and I've NEVER had a problem. Runs flawless, no viruses, DAILY updates, runs 75% faster, takes up less space, and does everything Windows can do, plus more, and does it better. Oh, and I forgot to mention, LIVE, FREE tech support if you need it, instantly, 24/7 365.

Additionally, I've installed custom Android software on my tablet and phone.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll tell you everything I can!

View attachment 607839
They're both fags, and probably for each other, too.

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
My friend, I switched to Linux five years ago, and I've NEVER had a problem. Runs flawless, no viruses, DAILY updates, runs 75% faster, takes up less space, and does everything Windows can do, plus more, and does it better. Oh, and I forgot to mention, LIVE, FREE tech support if you need it, instantly, 24/7 365.

Additionally, I've installed custom Android software on my tablet and phone.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll tell you everything I can!

They're both fags, and probably for each other, too.
You're right, I actually have some VM's and I would be running Linux but for certain applications they don't exist on Linux and also video gaming on Linux isn't there yet.

For everything besides video games and app availability Linux is far superior in every way.

Lamington

Lurker
something like this should be brought to the attn of the media and aired on every channel foe all the world to see.
which at that point,people will be "woke"!
"The Sovereign Independent" is a tabloid newspaper that publishes opinion pieces on conspiracy news. No need to spread this fake news, it wouldn't stand up to any fact checking.

mrln

silent ghost
"The Sovereign Independent" is a tabloid newspaper that publishes opinion pieces on conspiracy news. No need to spread this fake news, it wouldn't stand up to any fact checking.
ok so its brit version of the natl inquirer then. ;)

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
You're right, I actually have some VM's and I would be running Linux but for certain applications they don't exist on Linux and also video gaming on Linux isn't there yet.

For everything besides video games and app availability Linux is far superior in every way.
Agreed. I used to be a hard-core PC gamer, and at some point I finally realized that I could be equally satisfied playing on a console. However, if I ever decide to get back into PC gaming, I'd definitely need a Windows system. They do have that market sort of cornered.

Mateo1

Personal and national security aficionado.

Couldn't agree more about Windows. The last decent MS OS was probably Windows XP. Food for thought: Linux has become much friendlier over the years. I use only Linux (Ubuntu) at home.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Couldn't agree more about Windows. The last decent MS OS was probably Windows XP. Food for thought: Linux has become much friendlier over the years. I use only Linux (Ubuntu) at home.
In 1999, I spent the bulk of that year "analyzing system network integrity" and performing "preventative maintenance" on mostly Windows computers in preparation for Y2K. In that year alone, I took home just slightly over $60k in profits. To keep myself out of trouble with Uncle Sam, I'd set up an LLC and paid myself minimum wage. The trick was charging exorbitant fees for RAM cards. Nobody really cared, they just wanted to know their entire office wasn't going to cease to function at midnight on January 1st.

Elvis_presley

In your wife's wet dreams
“Medical science has made such tremendous progress that there is hardly a healthy human left.” ~ Aldous Huxley

Back