War Black & White Hell On Earth 2 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bakedbeans420

Fresh Meat
The picture with the "chopped off?" heads, never seen anything like that before in any of these deathcamp pictures.
I thought the same, but i don't doubt it happened. Look at all the atrocities that happened, a pile of severed heads isn't too surprising in comparison to the whole holocaust.
ironic how the Jews are treating Palestinians the same way
Isreal is surrounded on all sides, by people who want to wipe it off the face of the earth. I dont blame them for defending their right to exist. Palestinians have devolved themselves to the equivalent of just being terrorists. They launch random attacks into Israel, trying to kill random people. If mexico did this to the USA, we'd be wiping the fuckin floor with whoever is responsible. Nothing ironic about defending ones existence. Assuming your an american, i wonder why you think that Palestine is a victim of isreal? I used to think that, in my younger, more naive days. Its become very clear though to me, that Israel is hated by all muslim govts. Palestine gets all kinds of support from other islamic countries and terrorist groups, an they hate the USA as much as they hate Isreal, so I just wonder why youd think they are victims of anything? Its like people calling the militia groups in the D|PR and LPR victims of the very civil war they wanted, and started, to begin with. They are not victims, they want the conflict.

Last edited:

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I thought the same, but i don't doubt it happened. Look at all the atrocities that happened, a pile of severed heads isn't too surprising in comparison to the whole holocaust.

Isreal is surrounded on all sides, by people who want to wipe it off the face of the earth. I dont blame them for defending their right to exist. Palestinians have devolved themselves to the equivalent of just being terrorists. They launch random attacks into Israel, trying to kill random people. If mexico did this to the USA, we'd be wiping the fuckin floor with whoever is responsible. Nothing ironic about defending ones existence. Assuming your an american, i wonder why you think that Palestine is a victim of isreal? I used to think that, in my younger, more naive days. Its become very clear though to me, that Israel is hated by all muslim govts. Palestine gets all kinds of support from other islamic countries and terrorist groups, an they hate the USA as much as they hate Isreal, so I just wonder why youd think they are victims of anything? Its like people calling the militia groups in the D|PR and LPR victims of the very civil war they wanted, and started, to begin with. They are not victims, they want the conflict.
Its no good talking to JohnnyRage, he got the Ban Hammer, he is history.

lee barratt

Fresh Meat
How idiots can say this never happened is beyond me, whether you believe it was right or wrong it certainly happened to someone.
Their not the only race to die horrid deaths by the hands of dictators. But the thing is , they use this to the advantage. Which is annoying, look how many Christian’s died by the hand of Bolsheviks.

tewteks187

Rookie
For example, did you know that most pictures OP posted come from "concentration" camps? Not "death" camps. Those might have been called death camps as well for a few years after the war, but because they were "liberated" by the Americans, local investigations proved there were no "gassings" or any sort of fantasies (many fairytales were told at the Nuremberg trials).

On the other hand, the "death camps" were all on the Soviet side, where one could not go and investigate freely. The Soviets made up countless fake documents, testimonies, fake archives, they even built up a fake gas chamber in Auschwitz (which is officially recognized as such). I've been there twice, if you have any questions.
I've always been interested in the fact that there were no gas chambers, do you know of any other proof there weren't any

Back