War Black & White Hell On Earth 2 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Good question. Due to Hiter's brown shirts & the purges during the 30's I think people from the areas where camps were chose to 'look straight ahead' & not get involved. I agree that moderate Islamic's are insidiously installing themselves into western culture & politics, they did it in the Balkin's hundreds of years ago to breed the will out of the people.
Tad unrelated but didn't a whole fuck tonne (very technical terminology) of Muslims fight for the nazi party.. and didn't the nazi party praise Islam
The Jews have been hated for time immemorial
Maybe too much of the ol' "goyim were made to serve" over the centuries

I don't support mass murder or incarceration of any ethnicity, religious group or well anything tbh.. it's barbaric.. and sad, sad that ordinary people will commit acts like this
And sadder still that people forget how easily atrocities (though not on a comparable scale) such as this can occur
And how vastly supported they'll be..
It wasn't that long ago
And alot of the world's fucked as it is
We could oh so easily slip back into this sort of behaviour as a species'
Greater goods bestow greater evils
And we all know what road good intentions pave
Bless them all, all

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
Its not that we believe it didn't happen...

Its the fact that MILLIONS of people died horrific deaths in ww2, and the Jews are NOT special.
But they weren't targeted for their ethnicity or religion, well the Germans didn't like Catholics either or fags, but point being there was this little thing called the final solution which was originally to expel the Jews, but it was decided to put put them into forced slavery and then it evolved from there.
More Jews died than all of the deaths from battle in WW2 combined. So let's not minimise the atrocities put upon the Jews. Genocide is the lowest most evil act of humanity and should never be minimised or it's horrors forgotten.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
But they weren't targeted for their ethnicity or religion, well the Germans didn't like Catholics either or fags, but point being there was this little thing called the final solution which was originally to expel the Jews, but it was decided to put put them into forced slavery and then it evolved from there.
More Jews died than all of the deaths from battle in WW2 combined. So let's not minimise the atrocities put upon the Jews. Genocide is the lowest most evil act of humanity and should never be minimised or it's horrors forgotten.
You should do a bit more research before stating more jews died than all the deaths from battle
While it's impossible to be exact other countries lost more, but no tears or outrage for them, is there.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
You should do a bit more research before stating more jews died than all the deaths from battle
While it's impossible to be exact other countries lost more, but no tears or outrage for them, is there,

While it's impossible to be exact other countries lost more, but no tears or outrage for them, is there.
I stand corrected, thank you.

NiSiocháinGanSaoirse

This user was banned
No they didn't. Stop with the lies.

Russia lost 38 MILLION during the second World War, so don't give me all that nonsense about 6 million Jews being more than any other nations battle deaths. Its completely false.

I actually wrote out quite a reasonable reply to explain my personal beliefs, but being critical of a protected religion, as it was, I Dare not post it.

This is where your social justice campaigning has got us all.

Chaos616

Fresh Meat
Jews who had been used for slave labor in Neunburg, now lying dead on the forest floor with a soldier standing over them.

View attachment 489857

Watched by former inmates of the Buchenwald concentration camp, Czech doctors examine an emaciated Hungarian Jew, following the camp¿s liberation, Weimar, Germany, April 13, 1945.

View attachment 489858

Lizzie van Zyl a Boer child who died in the Bloemfontein concentration camp established by the British in South Africa during the Boer War.

View attachment 489859

World War II concentration camp at Ohrduf, freed by American soldiers. Polish and Russian victims of atrocities seen in foreground. Undated photograph.

View attachment 489861

Deportees inside a barracks in the Bergen-Belsen camp-1940

View attachment 489862

Survivors at Buchenwald Concentration Camp remain in their barracks after liberation by Allies on April 16, 1945.

View attachment 489863

Dachau concentration camp (Germany). Corpse dragged corpse towards the oven.

View attachment 489864

Murdered concentration camp people.

View attachment 489865

German prisoners burying the bodies of deported Jews who died of hunger, tiphus or a sting, in a pit that must contain 1000, in the concentration camp of Landsberg, Germany in 1945.

View attachment 489866

Political prisoners who died at Belsen prison camp in Germany, before the allies could liberate them. Camp operated by British second Army.

View attachment 489867

Tubs for bodies at the gas chamber building in Natzweiler-Struthof camp, near Struthof, France, 21 October 2013. The camp, a category III (one of the most severe), was opened by the Nazis on 21 April 1941 and it was central to a network of some 70 annexes, both sides of the Rhine. It was evacuated on September 1944. From 1941 to 1945.

View attachment 489868

April 1945: Emaciated corpses from the Belsen concentration camp piled on top of one another in the back of a truck, headed for burial in a common grave after the camp was liberated during the advance of the British 2nd Army in World War II, Belsen, Germany. Thousands of the 60,000 inmates died of disease, starvation, and torture.

View attachment 489869

Rows of bodies of dead inmates fill yard of Lager Nordhausen, Gestapo concentration camp, which encompasses less than half of bodies of several hundred inmates who died of starvation or were shot by Gestapo men.

View attachment 489870

A pile of old prescription glasses that were taken from all the prisoners is seen inside one of the rooms of the former Nazi-German concentration and extermination camp Auschwitz-Birkenau in Oswiecim, Poland, May 31, 2013.

View attachment 489871

Under the guard of British soldiers, female camp guards, including Anneliese Kohlmann (in black), place the bodies of concentration camp victims into mass graves at the recently liberated Bergen-Belsen camp, near the towns of Bergen and Celle, Germany, May 1945. The bodies were buried in the mass graves in an attempt to stem the rapid spread of typhus through the camp's survivors.

View attachment 489872

Corpses of prisoners at Buchenwald concentration camp.

View attachment 489873

An aerial view of Auschwitz extermination camp taken by US mission on April 4, 1944. Auschwitz, Third Reich's biggest concentration camp, was liberated by the Red Army on January 27, 1945, but most of its population has been evacuated and sent on a death march a few weeks earlier.

View attachment 489874

Ghastly view of the charred, boney remains of a prisoner inside Buchenwald cremation oven, on display for German civilians forced to view Nazi atrocities found by Amer. forces after they liberated this camp.

View attachment 489875

Barbed wire fence at the Auschwitz concentration camp, the biggest extermination camp in Europe built by Nazi.

View attachment 489876

The cover of a French documentary booklet containing images and drawings by a prisoner in the concentration camp of Mauthausen. The illustration depicts an internee that observed the white smoke of the crematory which rises toward the sky. The motto is the title "Plus jamais ça!".

View attachment 489877
The only good Jew is a dead Jew

sewersluts66

Gorephic
Am I just seeing things or is there a face in the shadows in the third from last picture you posted? Looks like a cartoonish angry half face. Trippy

dedshite

Rookie
Ffs STALIN slaughtered 120,000,000 you never hear bout that. And that's the way they want it. My grandparents told me what really happened and their friends told me what really happened. and that's all I can say

Garbanzoz

If it won’t slice, try chopping
Looking back do you believe that most of europe was aware of the atrocities towards the jews and chose to ignore as they were only ever interested in saving there own asses. And given todays world places like north korea and iran and syria run very opressive regiem with rising influx of muslims growing in western society intergrating into polotics and law as well as govermental positions trying to push there idiology into western culture with sharia law. Does it not feel like the hitler era all over but on a quiter infultraiting way much more planned yet with a sinister twist
Jesus you put that into words so well. Yes, it feels exactly like that. Even the republicans in America have turned their back on their own people in the name of money, power, and the threat of being persecuted like Trump. And those people/ republican voters aren’t even interested in seeing the images of what goes on around the world. Nor do they think that anything like that could happen to them because of the Atlantic and the pacific. They would rather turn a blind eye, put on their mask and go to the bar. Being a member of this site..... and with the ongoing threats of open boarders, gun control (which is pretty widespread at this point) and the normalization of pedophilia, it feels like it’s going to be a large scale version of WWII. The cartels could come in and bruise everything up, then the Muslims either take them out, or have them join their religion, and take over the country while it’s at its knees which would include the genocide of Christians, Jews, whites, slants, and absolutely anyone who opposes them (I’m sure I’m skipping some key groups that would be 100% slaughtered). Then once western society is gone, globalism can prevail and China will most likely be running the whole show from a comfortable distance. This is all in a nut shell, so kys if you wanna nit pick me.

Mud

Negro Euthanizer
Some of these (the ones with the severed heads) are from the Armenian genocide in 1915.

BullwinkleMoose

Well Known Member
I had a German uncle who was in Rommel's Desert Corps. He told me there were rumors that death camps
existed at the time, but he didn't believe it. He was led to believe the Jews were being sent away to be resettled.
At the end of the war (he spent most of it in British POW camp) he realized it was true.

Lrwguitar

This user was banned
Looking back do you believe that most of europe was aware of the atrocities towards the jews and chose to ignore as they were only ever interested in saving there own asses. And given todays world places like north korea and iran and syria run very opressive regiem with rising influx of muslims growing in western society intergrating into polotics and law as well as govermental positions trying to push there idiology into western culture with sharia law. Does it not feel like the hitler era all over but on a quiter infultraiting way much more planned yet with a sinister twist
People chose to ignore it as no one wanted them, my country great britain certainly didn't want them having removed them hundreds of years before the nazis.

Lrwguitar

This user was banned
Russia lost 26 million and also the holodomor in Ukraine 10 million in one year and fun fact at least 70 percent of the bolshevic government was Jewish. All people are evil bastards no one group of people can claim otherwise and it wasn't without reason that humans with their weak bodies got to the top of the food chain. They got there by being ruthless unfeeling bastards.

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
Picture #8...Wow, the Muslims don't have fuck all on the Germans as far as beheadings go.

Amazing, amazing post and photo descriptions as well, great job, great formatting. 5*.

Back