beatings BLOODY YOUNG GUY GETS BEATEN UP BY BLACK MAN (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I mean if you don’t have a weapon ready as soon as you see their shitty black skin then you probably deserve it. When I see a black I think to myself “are you the one I’m going to murder and at worst do 5 years for manslaughter?” Then I just wait for them to start flinging pooh. Sooner or later I’m bound to bag me a nig.
"At worst do 5 years for manslaughter"....?
Have you not noticed the courts are all "woke" for the negro? You will be tried by other negros/negro lovers....

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
"At worst do 5 years for manslaughter"....?
Have you not noticed the courts are all "woke" for the negro? You will be tried by other negros/negro lovers....
Doesnt matter how woke the court is my jury won’t be besides I don’t mind prison that much they basically feed you blacks to murder at will. You know special occasions when your old lady breaks up with you or you didn’t have enough money on your books for canteen and the bitch ass punk trustees gave you the shitty half of your order… you know how it goes besides we only got a handful of scared negros where I live they hate black worse than I do

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
African =/= nigger you retarded fuck :l
Exactly. All these white apes on here acting as if their race's shit don't stink. Look at all the fucking school shootings all over merkkka. At least black people fight like fucking men against men. They don't go around shooting up classrooms of unarmed children for no fucking reason. Then turn around and do nothing to put an end to it.
How come people on here only mention skin colour when it's a black person?
I'm genuinely curious how it's never used for the other 80% of crime commited by white people.
Because they're all dumb as fuck and don't think their own race's shit don't stink. I mean, whites only fought the bloodiest wars in human history, and have done some the most fucked up crazy shit.

Ratchetcasket

This user was banned
I mean if you don’t have a weapon ready as soon as you see their shitty black skin then you probably deserve it. When I see a black I think to myself “are you the one I’m going to murder and at worst do 5 years for manslaughter?” Then I just wait for them to start flinging pooh. Sooner or later I’m bound to bag me a nig.
Oh please, you'd get your pussy ass kicked in 5 seconds flat. Fuckin keyboard warrior, go fuck your sister.

tr4umafairy

Rookie
Exactly. All these white apes on here acting as if their race's shit don't stink. Look at all the fucking school shootings all over merkkka. At least black people fight like fucking men against men. They don't go around shooting up classrooms of unarmed children for no fucking reason. Then turn around and do nothing to put an end to it.

Because they're all dumb as fuck and don't think their own race's shit don't stink. I mean, whites only fought the bloodiest wars in human history, and have done some the most fucked up crazy shit.
agree but honestly everyone's a retard and they aren't able to understand that no matter the race, religion etc there's both good and bad. everyone is fucked up but idgaf, we all gonna die one way or the other. at least i won't die in ignorance. peace

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
Oh please, you'd get your pussy ass kicked in 5 seconds flat. Fuckin keyboard warrior, go fuck your sister.
So do I need to teach your nigger ass about what a keyboard warrior is Karen? To be blunt I don’t know your nigger ass I don’t care about your nigger ass I was never talking in your nigger direction therefore you stumbling over here bumping your nigger gums is about as keyboard warrior as it get, stupid ass coon go do something productive and get shot by the police give us a dead nigger clip to adore for the ages

Ratchetcasket

This user was banned
So do I need to teach your nigger ass about what a keyboard warrior is Karen?
Teach me, oh retarded Nazi... Show me your ways, Dopey Wan Retardi.

Attachments

• 248eu3.jpg
    248eu3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 48
Back