beatings BLOODY YOUNG GUY GETS BEATEN UP BY BLACK MAN (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tr4umafairy

Rookie
Getting drop kicked when not even ready, doesn't quanitify as not being able to fight. It was worse than a sucker-punch.
i'd have to disagree with you on this. many teens like the young man in the video are all talk. it's funny when they do it with their peers, at least they can somewhat have a fair fight. but when it comes to someone who's double your size and double your age....mhmm i'd honestly shut the fuck up and go on with my day.

Chris Hagan

Well Known Member
I'm willing to bet bloody guy beat one of the nigs "boys" up and when he saw his opportunity to get him without a fight he took it
That's exactly what it was. Dude was bloody and exhausted from the fight, so the nigger just blind-sided him. Such TNB. If they're twice your size or they've got numbers, niggers might actually be willing to fight you. Otherwise, this is what they do. I'm surprised he didn't attack the girl

Ratchetcasket

This user was banned
Doesnt matter how woke the court is my jury won’t be besides I don’t mind prison that much they basically feed you blacks to murder at will. You know special occasions when your old lady breaks up with you or you didn’t have enough money on your books for canteen and the bitch ass punk trustees gave you the shitty half of your order… you know how it goes besides we only got a handful of scared negros where I live they hate black worse than I do

Attachments

• f8a.jpeg
    f8a.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 33

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
What's funny, you hitler-cock slurping faggot, is that I'm whiter than your gay ass. Although your woman's pink pussy is pretty neglected. Tell her to hit me up so I can knock the cobwebs off her pastrami flaps.
I mean your simple nigglette brain started uploading baboon munitions like it was going to hurt my feelings. Let me let you in on a little secret I would be way more offended if you posted your family picture and your shit wasn’t all ratchet that would chap my ass but we got a fat niggers chance in hell of that happening don’t we?

Ratchetcasket

This user was banned
I mean your simple nigglette brain started uploading baboon munitions like it was going to hurt my feelings. Let me let you in on a little secret I would be way more offended if you posted your family picture and your shit wasn’t all ratchet that would chap my ass but we got a fat niggers chance in hell of that happening don’t we?
You're hurt. You ok, mini Hitler? I bet you're fun at parties, homo.

Back