bizarre ~Body Cam Footage Of Man Hiding Under Bed & Ambushing Police~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I didn't see the victim fire a shot.
You are joking right? He fired several times.

And even if he didn't, hiding under a bed with a gun and pointing it at officers is going to get you shot. He had plenty of opportunity to surrender peacefully.

You foreign motherfuckers are so ignorant. Despite what your propaganda tells you. Cops aren't running around shooting innocent people all over America.

I don't support cops. I support reality. You believe bullshit. Where do you get your bullshit from?

Its the cool thing to do to hate cops in America. Its just another train everyone is jumping on.

My son is a cop. If there is an armed person who doesn't drop their weapon when instructed I want him to shoot that person, many many times. Because I want him to come home. His wife wants him to come home, and his son wants him to come home. I lived all my years, most of it in large cities in poor neighborhoods (until I got myself out) never being in a situation where a cop has pulled their gun on me. I've been arrested once in my life, and I complied. Step out of the car, put your hands behind your back, these are simple instructions that don't require an argument. Its easy to watch a video and say a cop should have done this or that. But EVERY person who resists is a potential threat, a cop always has to act like someone resisting is armed and prepare themselves, because if they don't they could die.

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

And even if he didn't, hiding under a bed with a gun and pointing it at officers is going to get you shot. He had plenty of opportunity to surrender peacefully.

Its the cool thing to do to hate cops in America. Its just another train everyone is jumping on.

My son is a cop. If there is an armed person who doesn't drop their weapon when instructed I want him to shoot that person, many many times. Because I want him to come home. His wife wants him to come home, and his son wants him to come home. I lived all my years, most of it in large cities in poor neighborhoods (until I got myself out) never being in a situation where a cop has pulled their gun on me. I've been arrested once in my life, and I complied. Step out of the car, put your hands behind your back, these are simple instructions that don't require an argument. Its easy to watch a video and say a cop should have done this or that. But EVERY person who resists is a potential threat, a cop always has to act like someone resisting is armed and prepare themselves, because if they don't they could die.
I want your Son to come home as well!
If He's ever in that predicament; I Hope He blows Da Bitch into the next Dimension!!! 🤘🤟🤙...SP

U said it Girlfriend! Fuck Dat Scum POS!!!
CAP DAT BITCH!!! 🤘🤟🤙...SP

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
You foreign motherfuckers are so ignorant. Despite what your propaganda tells you. Cops aren't running around shooting innocent people all over America.

I don't support cops. I support reality. You believe bullshit. Where do you get your bullshit from?
Shed loads of vids of em on here pal. I said i hope you don't fall out and you seem pissed off i said it. Chill

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Shed loads of vids of em on here pal. I said i hope you don't fall out and you seem pissed off i said it. Chill
I'm not pissed. I'm just telling you, you don't know what you're talking about. I don't tell you how things are in your country. I don't live there, so I don't know.

You're just believing biased MSM bullshit. I live here. I know far better than you what goes on in my country. If cops in America were as bad as you think they are, I'd be first to agree with you.

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body
:facepalm:
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

The incident that resulted in the death of Timothy Johnson, whom police say was wanted on an out-of-state felony warrant, happened on Nov. 15 in a rural area.

Officers in the state’s capital were called to a travel trailer after being told Johnson had been seen entering it and did not come out, according to police.

Authorities say they then met with Jennifer Garner – a woman who lived there – who told them nobody was inside and gave officers consent to search her home.

View attachment 637028
Well to to late to come with my hands up I guess?

Vallrain

Rookie
Not always tube I had police harassing me because I reported some cunt for child abuse that worked for the local police department they'll always protect their own even if their dead fucking wrong that's why so many people don't like them....mind you I'm sixteen years old trying to do the right thing and what did I get? Threatened with arrest and my ex thrown in a psych ward
Yeah, this is a good point, I'd add that Melissa's ex was a cop, she ended up in the mental health system and lost her kids because of lies, I'm in Australia it happens everywhere 😔, she's still missing but the cops have said they've heard from her so that's a good sign.

There are bad apples everywhere, it's literally Russian roulette, 5 out of 6 times your probably all good, it's that one in 6 that gets you.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face

Not in China. If your phone shows you have been within 100 feet of a person with COVID, the cops will drag your whole family off to a quarantine camp, weld your apartment building doors shut and set fire to it with everybody inside. And if you survive the quarantine camp where they routinely beat, starve, and rape the detainees inside, they send you a bill for your stay. 😂😂😂

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Not in China. If your phone shows you have been within 100 feet of a person with COVID, the cops will drag your whole family off to a quarantine camp, weld your apartment building doors shut and set fire to it with everybody inside. And if you survive the quarantine camp where they routinely beat, starve, and rape the detainees inside, they send you a bill for your stay. 😂😂😂
Yes, agree. I was only referring to The States. Everyone knows China is a bunch of cunts.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
----------
----------
Not always tube I had police harassing me because I reported some cunt for child abuse that worked for the local police department they'll always protect their own even if their dead fucking wrong that's why so many people don't like them....mind you I'm sixteen years old trying to do the right thing and what did I get? Threatened with arrest and my ex thrown in a psych ward

I wouldn't mind throwing acid into the face of a motherfucker for harassing me while cowering behind a badge. In recent years I think I've developed a special fondness for disfiguring somebody in a gruesome way. Hope I never have to actually do something like that to somebody but practicing with a Big Gulp cup full of water I've been able to do a nice sudden righty up to 6 feet away with all of the contents of the cup landing on target.

----------
----------

I wouldn't mind throwing acid into the face of a motherfucker for harassing me while cowering behind a badge. In recent years I think I've developed a special fondness for disfiguring somebody in a gruesome way. Hope I never have to actually do something like that to somebody but practicing with a Big Gulp cup full of water I've been able to do a nice sudden righty up to 6 feet away with all of the contents of the cup landing on target.
Not worth it man as badly as you may want too, the best way to win is make yourself rich or at least richer then them than flaunt it in front of them while their stuck playing baby sitter for adults

freebsd

Well Known Member
Good riddance! One less idiot to go through the judicial system and waste money.
You forgot the wimp claiming they are hurt for the body cam will take the money instead.
I was disappointed. Thought the cop was going to add, "We wont hurt you", when she said come out.

But this is why you never give permission for cops to go in your home. They riddled it with bullet holes, and don't give a shit.

I must have missed the trial between retreats. wonder which cop was the jury.

Wow look at all the firepower your pigs have. I don't think most Americans realize how they look to the rest of the world with way you are policed and you accept it. . It's like a war zone daily and the cops are soldiers. I've even seen an innocent unarmed guy getting blown away after a traffic stop. Shame the perp didn't blow away a couple of the pigs.
True, look irreal for me that i'm from Colombiaxdd the scene is soo brutal 4 just one stupid guy, like they knew he was already dead till the start of the shooting

Loddy_Doddy

Fresh Meat
:facepalm:
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

The incident that resulted in the death of Timothy Johnson, whom police say was wanted on an out-of-state felony warrant, happened on Nov. 15 in a rural area.

Officers in the state’s capital were called to a travel trailer after being told Johnson had been seen entering it and did not come out, according to police.

Authorities say they then met with Jennifer Garner – a woman who lived there – who told them nobody was inside and gave officers consent to search her home.

View attachment 637028
That final shot by the female cop was like the last squeaker fart from the dumb and dumber shit scene

macread

Well Known Member

On here for a start, so all the videos of those sitting in cars or walking down the street and unarmed but being shot anyway are fake? If sothere must be a factory somewhere churning out fake videos of US cops shooting unarmed civilians because they panic and shit themselves when someone answers them back.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
On here for a start, so all the videos of those sitting in cars or walking down the street and unarmed but being shot anyway are fake? If sothere must be a factory somewhere churning out fake videos of US cops shooting unarmed civilians because they panic and shit themselves when someone answers them back.
I've seen shed loads where thay have shot someone for next to fuck all. Realy bad cops over there and thay are cunts.

macread

Well Known Member
I've seen shed loads where thay have shot someone for next to fuck all. Realy bad cops over there and thay are cunts.
Plenty of them, then you get the apologists for them saying they should just do what they are told but too often the cops do not have a clue as to the law and overstep their authority by telling people to do something they have no right to so they just fucking shoot them knowing that it's America and the cops have seem to have immunity from murder. Caesar will still say BS even though all the evidence is there.

Plenty of them, then you get the apologists for them saying they should just do what they are told but too often the cops don't have a clue as to the law and overstep their authority by telling people to do something they have no right to so they just fucking shoot them knowing it's America and the cops seem to have immunity from murder. Caesar will say BS even though all the evidence is there. My wife and my mate and his wife went to Buffalo in New York state when they were on vacation in Canada, on the way back they were stopped by US police and the car was searched after which they were told to go but for some reason a group of them jumped out with gun drawn doing the usual shout. "Get out the fucking vehicle" She said they were terrified as they knew how trigger happy the US police are and as soon as one fires the rest of the fuckers panic and start firing. She reckons it was because the 3 of them started laughing when they were driving off and must have upset their poor egos. A bunch of faggot fucking pussies.

Last edited:
Back