bizarre ~Body Cam Footage Of Man Hiding Under Bed & Ambushing Police~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Plenty of them, then you get the apologists for them saying they should just do what they are told but too often the cops do not have a clue as to the law and overstep their authority by telling people to do something they have no right to so they just fucking shoot them knowing that it's America and the cops have seem to have immunity from murder. Caesar will still say BS even though all the evidence is there.

Plenty of them, then you get the apologists for them saying they should just do what they are told but too often the cops don't have a clue as to the law and overstep their authority by telling people to do something they have no right to so they just fucking shoot them knowing it's America and the cops seem to have immunity from murder. Caesar will say BS even though all the evidence is there. My wife and my mate and his wife went to Buffalo in New York state when they were on vacation in Canada, on the way back they were stopped by US police and the car was searched after which they were told to go but for some reason a group of them jumped out with gun drawn doing the usual shout. "Get out the fucking vehicle" She said they were terrified as they knew how trigger happy the US police are and as soon as one fires the rest of the fuckers panic and start firing. She reckons it was because the 3 of them started laughing when they were driving off and must have upset their poor egos. A bunch of faggot fucking pussies.

What would you recommend people do when stopped by the police instead of just following instructions? Have you not noticed that failure to comply is always what leads to police shooting someone? What alternative to cooperating do you recommend?

Were they local or state police or border patrol who pulled your wife and companions over? That sounds like what border patrol would do. Especially at the northern border. They have no sense of humor and would more likely be patrolling as a group than state or local police would. Are you sure your wife or her companions didn't make a wise ass comment? Maybe a silly joke?

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Have you not noticed that failure to comply is always what leads to police shooting someone?
One vid that sticks in my mind and it's on here. Cop follows a guy in his car onto filling station forecourt. Cop pulls gun and tells guy to open his door and keep his hands up. The guy does like he's told. Cop then asks for driving license guy goes to get it and cop fills him full of lead. There are quite a few where the people comply but still get the shit kicked out of them or shot.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
One vid that sticks in my mind and it's on here. Cop follows a guy in his car onto filling station forecourt. Cop pulls gun and tells guy to open his door and keep his hands up. The guy does like he's told. Cop then asks for driving license guy goes to get it and cop fills him full of lead. There are quite a few where the people comply but still get the shit kicked out of them or shot.

I believe that it is the "Philando Castile" shooting video. The cop was charged for the killing, but was acquitted and then fired from the force. I don't know the details of why he was acquitted. The police paid out to the families of Castile and His girlfriend who was with him at the time.

I don't deny there are cops who do stupid shit and/or are abusive. I've met a few. My point is not all of them are. You're feeding off the hype. They definitely have some tactical flaws they need to work out.

That was just one cop. There are a lot of uniformed patrol officers in America. The vast majority never fire their service weapon on the job. Many of them never even have to draw their weapon very few of them actually shoot someone. Your belief that all American cops are trigger happy madmen is based on bullshit or lack of information. I'm not a big fan of cops nor am I a fan of bullshit.

Pigs got lucky. Pigs Shouldve mag dumped into that mattress from all angles as soon as the dumbass fired the first shot. That "come out with your hands up" statement was foolish. Couldve taken 1 to the face easily. Shouldve surrounded the trailer behind cover called for swat or mag dumped into the mattress and eliminated the threat. As soon as its possible we need to replace the entire police force with AI robots. That will solve dirty greedy ego driven pig problem and loss of lives.

mrln

silent ghost
cop with the shot gun shudda went under the trailer to where the bed is and fired off a slug.

the dumbass police officer running out and going to the one area that is in way of crossfire lmao some of them aren’t too bright

:facepalm:
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

The incident that resulted in the death of Timothy Johnson, whom police say was wanted on an out-of-state felony warrant, happened on Nov. 15 in a rural area.

Officers in the state’s capital were called to a travel trailer after being told Johnson had been seen entering it and did not come out, according to police.

Authorities say they then met with Jennifer Garner – a woman who lived there – who told them nobody was inside and gave officers consent to search her home.

View attachment 637028
I wanna see them open it up a little after :(

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

The incident that resulted in the death of Timothy Johnson, whom police say was wanted on an out-of-state felony warrant, happened on Nov. 15 in a rural area.

Officers in the state’s capital were called to a travel trailer after being told Johnson had been seen entering it and did not come out, according to police.

Authorities say they then met with Jennifer Garner – a woman who lived there – who told them nobody was inside and gave officers consent to search her home.

View attachment 637028
Fucking inbred sister fuckers

Wow look at all the firepower your pigs have. I don't think most Americans realize how they look to the rest of the world with way you are policed and you accept it. . It's like a war zone daily and the cops are soldiers. I've even seen an innocent unarmed guy getting blown away after a traffic stop. Shame the perp didn't blow away a couple of the pigs.
Hmmm for someone with a German ww2 PF you are awfully leftist. Im european as well but something tells me you don't know how the world works. How privileged we are that guns are alien to us merely as tools or luxury.

GhostDragon

Rookie
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

View attachment 637028
Throw a fucking handgrenade .. wtf !? 🤬

Back