Boston University develops new COVID strain with 80% lethality, raising ethical questions about the research (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
And they tested it on mice this time imagine that

October 17 2022 | Rebels News

Rebel News said:
Researchers also infected human cells with the deadly variant, finding it five times more infectious than Omicron.

Researchers at Boston University have developed a new strain of COVID-19 that has an 80% kill rate on mice infected with it.

The mutant variant, which was developed as a hybrid of Omicron and the original strain from Wuhan, was exposed to rodents in a laboratory at Boston University. According to the researchers, when a similar group of rodents were exposed to the standard Omicron strain, every mouse survived and experienced only “mild” symptoms.

Researchers also infected human cells with the deadly variant, finding it five times more infectious than Omicron.

Many blasted the research, as the world struggled to cope with the milder variants currently circulating the globe.

The researchers have not performed any human trials for obvious reasons, but speculate that the variant might not be as deadly in humans as it is in rodents.

“In...mice, while Omicron causes mild, non-fatal infection, the Omicron S-carrying virus inflicts severe disease with a mortality rate of 80 percent,” researchers said in The Daily Mail.

The Daily Mail
reported:

In the new research, which has not been peer-reviewed, a team of researchers from Boston and Florida extracted Omicron's spike protein — the unique structure that binds to and invades human cells.

The researchers looked at how mice fared under the new hybrid strain compared to the original Omicron variant.

They said it signaled that while the spike protein is responsible for infectivity, changes to other parts of its structure determine its deadliness.

The scientists also looked at the different strains' effect on human lung cells that were grown in the lab.
They found that the original COVID strain produced high levels of infectious virus particles, and the new hybrid strain produced five times more infectious particles than Omicron. Speaking to the Daily Mail, Professor Paul Hunter, an expert in infectious diseases at the University of East Anglia in England, said he was concerned about what the biolabs are capable of producing.

“The issue is what you’re going to be using [the labs] for,” he said. “If they’re for diagnostic purposes, then you need them. But I don’t think every country needs a BSL-4.”

He added, “If they start having a dual purpose for research that has offensive military implications, that is the concern.”

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

So I'd imagine it's sumthin like this! The Eradication of the Baby Boomers,Third Worlders,And all Small Business's across the World wasn't a Complete Failure..."Of course Ultimate Reign in the name of POWER" Wasn't achieved;But the basic infrastructure has laid down a Solid Foundation! About 50% of the World's Population shoved 🖕🖕🖕in their Fkn Facey's...So now the true #'s annihilator will B released,And only the Players in Control will survive it,As well as 5- 10% of the Entire Population! They still need Peeps to clean their toilets,Cook and Clean,etcetera.In their 👁👁's,(All the lowlife laborers)...Now don't listen to Me,I just rambled this off after reading the Headline! I wouldn't B Surprised,If this is very close to Actuality! Then again,I'm a Fkn Whackjob,So don't take it to Heart!!! 🤣🤣🤣...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I'm gonna breathe this air till I die mask free.There are so many things I could die from , I'm not afraid to die.:death:
Neither am I my Brother! Bring it MFKRS!!! That's My Motto! There's way too many Turdlings on the Planet anyway! And I'm one of those Fkn Turdlings myself! 💩💩💩LICK ME!!!
🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Don't worry about it 🤷‍♂️ they've made worse thing's in lab's before...

If they wanted us dead they would just kill us, they could release much more deadly viruses on us if they wanted to 🤷‍♂️ they could easily kill us in vast numbers if they really wanted to and there's not very much we could do about it either

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned

we all knew that these vaccins were carrying a payload of pathogens in sleepercells injected thru the hydrogel that can be triggered by 5g signals,, this information was available in 2012 now they actuaclly deceived the lost people , the ones who took the jabs, I call them sinners in all ways and forms, bad people, I dont care who got vaccinated but if you did then you are a fucked up bad person and you deserve to lose your free air, smell and taste and suffer until you die of myocardititis the self assembling metals creating fiber clots, may you all vaccinated ones who condemned the ones telling the truth crazy ,, well may you all rot in hell , adios ,, bye bye ,, don't even think about how to fix these gene therapy shots because you can't only god can save you but since all of these vaccinated are disbelievers or fake believers I sincerly doubt they will be saved by the creator ,, bye bye no mercy for scum following scum with titles

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Neither am I my Brother! Bring it MFKRS!!! That's My Motto! There's way too many Turdlings on the Planet anyway! And I'm one of those Fkn Turdlings myself! 💩💩💩LICK ME!!!
🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP
*sister*
we all knew that these vaccins were carrying a payload of pathogens in sleepercells injected thru the hydrogel that can be triggered by 5g signals,, this information was available in 2012 now they actuaclly deceived the lost people , the ones who took the jabs, I call them sinners in all ways and forms, bad people, I dont care who got vaccinated but if you did then you are a fucked up bad person and you deserve to lose your free air, smell and taste and suffer until you die of myocardititis the self assembling metals creating fiber clots, may you all vaccinated ones who condemned the ones telling the truth crazy ,, well may you all rot in hell , adios ,, bye bye ,, don't even think about how to fix these gene therapy shots because you can't only god can save you but since all of these vaccinated are disbelievers or fake believers I sincerly doubt they will be saved by the creator ,, bye bye no mercy for scum following scum with titles
It must hurt your brain being this stupid....

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
*sister*

It must hurt your brain being this stupid...
Don't worry about it 🤷‍♂️ they've made worse thing's in lab's before...

If they wanted us dead they would just kill us, they could release much more deadly viruses on us if they wanted to 🤷‍♂️ they could easily kill us in vast numbers if they really wanted to and there's not very much we could do about it either
AGREED! Like I said,Don't take what I rambled off to Heart! It took 2 mins to text that Shit Cold...And I'm a Confessed Nutjob! I know it,And I not only accept it,I Fkn Thrive off it!!! GET SOME!!! 🤣🤣🤣...SP
Stop being a worry-wart. It's all to do with the good of mankind or something.
We definitely hv way too many Fkn People on the Planet! We're Fkn Doomed! Cut the World Population in half,And We just may survive as a Species;Doubtful,but it's a possibility!
🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP
To whom R U referring as Stupid by the way???
🤙...SP

Last edited:

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Yeah because you one fucking retarded Moslem knows better than anyone else 🤦‍♂️ there's more metals in the food you eat and the water you drink you fool....

And the majority of the world doesn't even have access to 5g so your theory is flawed and if they wanted to kill people they would just kill them 🤷‍♂️ there's literally thousands of ways they could do it without the need to vaccinate people...

I mean surly it would be much easier for them to just release a much more deadly virus and then not offer a vaccine and say there's no treatment available and just let it kill everyone

Back