Boston University develops new COVID strain with 80% lethality, raising ethical questions about the research (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

macread

Well Known Member
Yeah because you one fucking retarded Moslem knows better than anyone else 🤦‍♂️ there's more metals in the food you eat and the water you drink you fool....

And the majority of the world doesn't even have access to 5g so your theory is flawed and if they wanted to kill people they would just kill them 🤷‍♂️ there's literally thousands of ways they could do it without the need to vaccinate people...

I mean surly it would be much easier for them to just release a much more deadly virus and then not offer a vaccine and say there's no treatment available and just let it kill everyone
There is no vaccination for covid it is fucking useless I had been around folk with covid for almost 2 years and did not conract until a cpl of weeks after my second jab so you can ram your fucking placebo vaccine.

Last edited:

Aphotic

Fresh Meat
Sounds like the start of almost every patient X zombie thriller movie. I'm conflicted. I do like research and study, but also that's a kill switch in a lab. Hmm.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
So I'd imagine it's sumthin like this! The Eradication of the Baby Boomers,Third Worlders,And all Small Business's across the World wasn't a Complete Failure..."Of course Ultimate Reign in the name of POWER" Wasn't achieved;But the basic infrastructure has laid down a Solid Foundation! About 50% of the World's Population shoved 🖕🖕🖕in their Fkn Facey's...So now the true #'s annihilator will B released,And only the Players in Control will survive it,As well as 5- 10% of the Entire Population! They still need Peeps to clean their toilets,Cook and Clean,etcetera.In their 👁👁's,(All the lowlife laborers)...Now don't listen to Me,I just rambled this off after reading the Headline! I wouldn't B Surprised,If this is very close to Actuality! Then again,I'm a Fkn Whackjob,So don't take it to Heart!!! 🤣🤣🤣...SP
Globalists are not looking to eradicate Third Worlders. They are looking to replace civilization with them. That's what all this "migrant" and anti-white bullshit around the world is about. They want all the intelligent people who think for themselve's gone so they can replace them with mindless drones, aka useful idiots to be rotely trained to perform their tasks and duties without questioning authority.

The line of sanity has been moved. You're no longer a "Fkn Whackjob", you are now perfectly sane by the new standards.

Last edited:

DokraOwl

Hooter
Hope they release it and it kills us all. That would be hillarious. And the only percentage that survive are gingers because they have no souls so can't die from a virus, and then the whole world becomes ginger. Glad I'll be dead but it sure will be funny for the aliens when they arrive to find a world like that. People will be eating ginger bread, drinking ginger ale, and smoking ginger root, since that's what gingers do, right?

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Globalists are not looking to eradicate Third Worlders. They are looking to replace civilization with them. That's what all this "migrant" and ant-white bullshit around the world is about. They want all the intelligent people who think for themselve's gone so they can replace them with mindless drones, aka useful idiots to be rotely trained to perform their tasks and duties without questioning authority.

The line of sanity has been moved. You're no longer a "Fkn Whackjob", you are now perfectly sane by the new standards.
That makes sense! I was kinda there!🤷‍♂️
Lmao,🤣😂🤣...SP
Hope they release it and it kills us all. That would be hillarious. And the only percentage that survive are gingers because they have no souls so can't die from a virus, and then the whole world becomes ginger. Glad I'll be dead but it sure will be funny for the aliens when they arrive to find a world like that.
Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣...SP

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
Covid was manufactured by the Chinese. "Boston University?" This is pure insanity, a crime against humanity and all those involved should be in prison. I guarantee some looney tune is going to release the new virus and it will be the end of our civilization. I am outraged!
This new strain will probably be released in time for the Presidential election. You mark my word!

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
We could only hope something as gentle as covid could wipe this human "disease" out. But it won't, and forward we go destroying this beautiful haven. Please stop procreating, most of you are way too stupid to be breeding. I say this with love, of course💕

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
We could only hope something as gentle as covid could wipe this human "disease" out. But it won't, and forward we go destroying this beautiful haven. Please stop procreating, most of you are way too stupid to be breeding. I say this with love, of course💕

That's the whole point

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Sexiest thing I've read all day! I'd love to fuck you and fill you with my inert seed :)

Two books you can read if you want to get a better handle on biologic WMDs:
The Demon in the Freezer
The Dead Hand

I do believe it will be some sort of virus that will eventually end human life, something like a more virulent Ebola or Marburg that can be transmitted just through simple touch.

Bfeer

This user was banned
I'm gonna breathe this air till I die mask free.There are so many things I could die from , I'm not afraid to die.:death:
Such a rebel! You don't wear a seat/ safety belt or look before you cross the road and you eat uncooked chicken and have unprotected sex with random dudes in a dirty toilet. It's all lies!

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
Yeah because you one fucking retarded Moslem knows better than anyone else 🤦‍♂️ there's more metals in the food you eat and the water you drink you fool....

And the majority of the world doesn't even have access to 5g so your theory is flawed and if they wanted to kill people they would just kill them 🤷‍♂️ there's literally thousands of ways they could do it without the need to vaccinate people...

I mean surly it would be much easier for them to just release a much more deadly virus and then not offer a vaccine and say there's no treatment available and just let it kill everyone
are you stupid it was all about tech under the skin , taking away your freewill, hijacking your neurologial system, erasing your immuum system, they wanted absolate power over all humans and it came with a lot of side effects which they did not care about you stupid idiot ,, you forget about starlink with their sattelites in the sky that is also a power source for the AI , the tech under the skin ,, and they are killing everybody while you are a sleep just check the data ,,

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
Just in case anyone was wondering where all those covid strains were coming from, for whatever reason they now openly admit what "conspiracy theorists" have already been saying from the beginning.

These bioweapons research labs take viruses and perform "gain of function" research which means to make them more powerful and deadly, then they release them into the public as part of their global depopulation agenda.

Bill Gates himself was the main person besides Fauci harping about a viral outbreak and pushing vaccines, meanwhile on his Ted Talk he said the world is overpopulated and with vaccines we can lower the global population by 10-15%.

Only morons don't know what all of this means, yeah those vaccines are made to kill people, they have admitted to it because they know people are still too stupid to understand logic these days.

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
Interesting article..
I guess it's just human nature... Not everybody grows out of getting dead animals and cutting them into pieces to see whats inside..
It was less than 50 years after electricity was made commercially that someone created the Electric chair to kill fellow humans with..

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
8 billion useless slobs on this planet, wouldn't be the worst thing if this new strain had the chance to put some work in

Back