British Nurse Charged With Murdering 8 Babies In Hospital ~ November 2020 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PieFace

Wat da fack
Intriguing story this. Don't look like a killer. Although I know someone who's a propper strange bitch. Propper compulsive lier. Told people she had cancer, pulled chunks out her hair for photos, had money raised for her, got people to take her to imaginary appointments. She got found out eventually, then went into hiding a bit. Now apparently she's a midwife but people know people right so they ask around turns out she's just the help around the section. Not a bad looking girl really but wouldn't put anything past her even child murder.
Wonder if that's what we're seeing here with this chick...

Gone crazy back soon

Farts in elevators
Nothing against our Brittish friends here, but historically England has produced some of the most prolific baby killers in the world. Women like Amelia Dyer who was hanged for killing over 300 infants in her care in the late 1800s come to mind. I'm not saying theres a connection, but the coincidence is certainly difficult to ignore

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Nothing against our Brittish friends here, but historically England has produced some of the most prolific baby killers in the world. Women like Amelia Dyer who was hanged for killing over 300 infants in her care in the late 1800s come to mind. I'm not saying theres a connection, but the coincidence is certainly difficult to ignore
Beverly Allitt was another fuck nugget but not as good a score as 300....fuuuck

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Wow.. and I watch that guy too. I didn't realise her public profile was so notable for such a long time. Amazing how it has only just come to an arrest some 2 years later.
Alot of investigating the police had to do to bring all those charges at her!. Karma is a cunt tho :tampon:

Choppy

🧚‍♂️ Good vibes 🪓
Ok so 8 killed and tried to kill 10 more?

I'll take 18 hours with her please.

Back