Buffalo Market killer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
The shooting video ("Buffalo Shooting Video") is being posted all over Twitter now...Twitter has been taking the videos down...but it's being uploaded so much there, that they're unable to censor it.

Oddly...when that black guy ran over as many white people as he could during a Christmas parade, I don't recall Twitter taking down a single video of the event.

I wonder why?

Regards,
-Ward

G_L

Lurker
The shooting video ("Buffalo Shooting Video") is being posted all over Twitter now...Twitter has been taking the videos down...but it's being uploaded so much there, that they're unable to censor it.

Oddly...when that black guy ran over as many white people as he could during a Christmas parade, I don't recall Twitter taking down a single video of the event.

I wonder why?

Regards,
-Ward
Lol. Stupid white trash whataboutism.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned

I wonder why?

Regards,
-Ward
Not true, you're a liar. Same thing happened once it was realized it was intentional, it disappeared. Then it was continuously randomly posted, just like it has been for this event.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Prison society is racially polarized and segregated.

It's sharply divided, mainly between Whites, Negroes, and Hispanics...even to the point of having their own prison dining tables.

There's no such bullshit as "critical race theory" in prison society, new inmates instinctively fall in line with their racial identities.

This young man, Payton Gendron, has already "made his bones" so to speak and will be readily accepted into the Aryan Brotherhood in prison society.
Upon entering the prison system, he'll immediately have many comrades, be taken care of, protected, and "shown the ropes."

Regards,
-Ward

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned

It's sharply divided, mainly between Whites, Negroes, and Hispanics...even to the point of having their own prison dining tables.

There's no such bullshit as "critical race theory" in prison society, new inmates instinctively fall in line with their racial identities.

This young man, Payton Gendron, has already "made his bones" so to speak and will be readily accepted into the Aryan Brotherhood in prison society.
Upon entering the prison system, he'll immediately have many comrades, be taken care of, protected, and "shown the ropes."

Regards,
-Ward
You make being completely surrounded by blacks and having to fight off ass fucking for the rest of his life sound like a reward.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Where is the video of the shooting
Did you skim past the bit in this thread were it said 'Posted on Twitter'?

It's also on kaotic and theync websites.. right on the front page of both..

There is also a thread from the owner explaining why GG will not be allowing the video to be posted until further notice

Silcedx

Peel the flesh slowly
He's one ugly fucker.
FSwmgJKWUAUDO_r.jpeg
FSyfaEUWYAAYr2X.jpeg

Silcedx

Peel the flesh slowly

Regards,
-Ward
He will most likely be sent into maximum. No friends to make there besides walls.

HG

95T exp
He looks inbred, im also noticing negro nostrils - maybe he tossed a coin to what event he was gonna shoot up...

Anyway, he's only 18, he's got his whole life ahead of him...
this event.
I know you love a wind up but you do realise that in a crime when the perp is black then his skin colour is never mentioned until we actually see the fucker on TV - this happens throughout the first world...

Any slim chance he is white then the word suprememist is typed in bold over every story - its obvious and undeniable...

Last edited:
Back