Buffalo Market killer (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Victim Pearly Young a 77 year old grandmother that ran a food pantry for the poor.
pearly-young.jpg

86 year old Ruth Whitfield had just stopped in the store after visiting her husband at a care facility. She's the mother of the former Fire Commissioner.
eec296e7-4b46-4735-b2d3-47d1987d3012_1140x641.jpg

Last edited:

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
32 year old Roberta Drury was in town helping care for her brother that was undergoing cancer treatment.
MTYIFDCJXNHRZNH4FZSUWHWZOU.jpg

Aaron Salter 55 year old security guard and retired police officer engage the shooter.
cafdbb33fc5beea6b641353c76e3cf87

The new right wing hero apparently was investigated for threatening to shoot up his high school last year then went out and purchased three weapons.

Last edited:

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
If there wasn't any voodoo people and chinks and pakis and whatnot, well, there wouldn't be any racism. So it's all their own fault really isn't it?

I hope this young man spends several months behind bars to reflect on his unwise actions.

Victim Pearly Young a 77 year old grandmother that ran a food pantry for the poor.
pearly-young.jpg

86 year old Ruth Whitfield had just stopped in the store after visiting her husband at a care facility. She's the mother of the former Fire Commissioner.
eec296e7-4b46-4735-b2d3-47d1987d3012_1140x641.jpg
Smashing frocks and lit headgear on both ladies.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Celestine Chaney, 65, was killed during the Buffalo shooting, her son, Wayne Jones, 48, said. She was visiting her sister and the two of them went to the supermarket because Ms. Chaney wanted to get strawberries to make shortcake. “She loved those,” said Mr. Jones. Her sister made it into the freezer, “but my mom cannot really walk like she used to,” said Mr. Jones, “she basically can’t run.”
Four employees were killed. One of the injured is the son of a staffer to Senator Tim Kennedy.

ZackTheSerialKiller

Soulbond & Husband
Oh yeah, my wife's mother talked about that briefly earlier. We live around near that area of the incident. We don't go to that Tops store specifically.

mrln

silent ghost
Prison society is racially polarized and segregated.

It's sharply divided, mainly between Whites, Negroes, and Hispanics...even to the point of having their own prison dining tables.

There's no such bullshit as "critical race theory" in prison society, new inmates instinctively fall in line with their racial identities.

This young man, Payton Gendron, has already "made his bones" so to speak and will be readily accepted into the Aryan Brotherhood in prison society.
Upon entering the prison system, he'll immediately have many comrades, be taken care of, protected, and "shown the ropes."

Regards,
-Ward
this guy will be with his "own". but not ALL people who go to prison join gangs to be with their own species. not everyone who is in jail/prison,is in a gang. as you make it sound.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
The shooting video ("Buffalo Shooting Video") is being posted all over Twitter now...Twitter has been taking the videos down...but it's being uploaded so much there, that they're unable to censor it.

Oddly...when that black guy ran over as many white people as he could during a Christmas parade, I don't recall Twitter taking down a single video of the event.

I wonder why?

Regards,
-Ward
Is it more than the 6 mins total or 1 min of shooting? Or is that really the extent of what we have
he was slow and lazy to get into the market. everyone had already run at the first sound of rifle
Not fast enough. He still finds and kills 4 more of them after the vid ends

Back