Buffalo Market killer (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

he was slow and lazy to get into the market. everyone had already run at the first sound of
Prison society is racially polarized and segregated.

It's sharply divided, mainly between Whites, Negroes, and Hispanics...even to the point of having their own prison dining tables.

There's no such bullshit as "critical race theory" in prison society, new inmates instinctively fall in line with their racial identities.

This young man, Payton Gendron, has already "made his bones" so to speak and will be readily accepted into the Aryan Brotherhood in prison society.
Upon entering the prison system, he'll immediately have many comrades, be taken care of, protected, and "shown the ropes."

Regards,
-Ward
my dear and esteemed Ward. I agree with you

He looks inbred, im also noticing negro nostrils - maybe he tossed a coin to what event he was gonna shoot up...

Anyway, he's only 18, he's got his whole life ahead of him...

I know you love a wind up but you do realise that in a crime when the perp is black then his skin colour is never mentioned until we actually see the fucker on TV - this happens throughout the first world...

Any slim chance he is white then the word suprememist is typed in bold over every story - its obvious and undeniable...
I also lived through an overly exploited event used to cause racial division. I'm fully schooled on media spin, in both directions.

This isn't just any old crime tho HG. How many black mass killers have left a manifesto for use in radicalizing others?

Last edited:
He will most likely be sent into maximum. No friends to make there besides walls.
I agree, 10 deaths, others injured, pre-planned - that boy will be hidden away in a room all of his own for ever...
This isn't just any old crime tho HG. How many black mass killers have left Manifesto for use in radicalizing others?
Look at radicalised Muslims who have taken the jihad to the streets of Europe - they prepared and posted and followed their agenda albeit it in a different format...

I agree, 10 deaths, others injured, pre-planned - that boy will be hidden away in a room all of his own for ever...

Look at radicalised Muslims who have taken the jihad to the streets of Europe - they prepared and posted and followed their agenda albeit it in a different format...
I like that you compared it to Muslim terrorism. It's exactly the same thing. The question is, how was he radicalized?

New report from mainstream suggests the attack was a response to the Waukesha Parade attacks. But that is just half the story...
20220515_114522.jpg

This shooter also had the names of Dylan Roof and Brettan Tarrant on the rifle. Roof was a racist who shot up a black church and Tarrant was the Christchurch New Zealand shooter who killed muslims at a mosque with a rifle covered in white letters listing his motives.

Clearly the shooter in Buffalo is a fan of both of these men and performed a copy cat style attack. The white lettering on his rifle is clearly a nod to the writing on the rifle used by Tarrant.

The Buffalo shooter also wore the symbol of the black sun the symbol used by neo-nazi groups as well as the Azov Battalion of Ukraine, who are ironically supported by the mainstream despite being overt neo-nazis.

We are entering dangerous time when attacks that are this clearly linked begin happening more frequently. It is also my oppinion that the mainstream media's promotion of hate against Russia and blind support of Ukraine despite the many hate groups involved in the fighting contributes to people's 'lessening the value' of human life. We should not call for the death of ANY group, judge people on an individual basis, is that so hard!?

New report from mainstream suggests the attack was a response to the Waukesha Parade attacks. But that is just half the story... View attachment 587677

This shooter also had the names of Dylan Roof and Brettan Tarrant on the rifle. Roof was a racist who shot up a black church and Tarrant was the Christchurch New Zealand shooter who killed muslims at a mosque with a rifle covered in white letters listing his motives.

Clearly the shooter in Buffalo is a fan of both of these men and performed a copy cat style attack. The white lettering on his rifle is clearly a nod to the writing on the rifle used by Tarrant.

The Buffalo shooter also wore the symbol of the black sun the symbol used by neo-nazi groups as well as the Azov Battalion of Ukraine, who are ironically supported by the mainstream despite being overt neo-nazis.

We are entering dangerous time when attacks that are this clearly linked begin happening more frequently. It is also my oppinion that the mainstream media's promotion of hate against Russia and blind support of Ukraine despite the many hate groups involved in the fighting contributes to people's 'lessening the value' of human life. We should not call for the death of ANY group, judge people on an individual basis, is that so hard!?
Any mass shooter knows you have to use white lettering, as a black permanent marker won't be seen on a black gun.
:thumbs:
23 shootings in Chicago this week, 5 dead - just the norm in America....
Only 23? I expect more from Chicago...

by watching black crime sky rocket and go largely unpunished for years now?...

did you notice the dude behind her standing at the car also going down - a possible double tap and 100 point credit...
That's not in his manifesto. Talking points like the great replacement is about a decrease in white voters due to immigration and a lack of white babies. Those are things said on right wing sites by those that don't even view lamestream media. Just a few days ago Tucker Carlson was talking about the great replacement and falsely stating the baby formula shortage had something to do with the boarder.

Black crime going unpunished is bullshit. American prisons are full of black people. In America its right wing radicals that are the biggest threat. He mentions the government support of blacks on welfare but not the expense of prison, where he will now reside just like an everyday nigger.

I also lived through an overly exploited event used to cause racial division. I'm fully schooled on media spin, in both directions.

This isn't just any old crime tho HG. How many black mass killers have left a manifesto for use in radicalizing others?

Also How many times is a Black mass shooter actually captured alive??
They only do that to white shooters... And buy them McDonalds on the way to jail.

Usually if a shooter is Black, they shoot him wherever they can- even if there is a hostage involved (who is also black) that is killed by police to get to the shooter.

New report from mainstream suggests the attack was a response to the Waukesha Parade attacks. But that is just half the story... View attachment 587677

They only do that to white shooters... And buy them McDonalds on the way to jail.

Usually if a shooter is Black, they shoot him wherever they can- even if there is a hostage involved (who is also black) that is killed by police to get to the shooter.
Chicago niggas need to get Gopro

Is a 'buffalo market' a shop where you can get this exquisite buffalo mozzarella?
I love it on white French bread with tomatoes and colored pepper/sprinkles of olive oil.

Sorry to shatter your illusions, but no, he's not "gonna be the prison bitch"...in fact, just the opposite.

Read my earlier post in this thread...prison society is very segregated.

This guy will be readily and immediately accepted by the Aryan Brotherhood as soon as he enters the prison system.

Regards,
-Ward
Sorry to shatter your "illusions" not every prison has race division inside of that system. He committed this crime in Buffalo, NY. New York Maxinum Prisons are mostly non segregational. Just because you watch 60 days In doesn't mean every prison is divided by race. Frankly he will become a "Prison Bitch"

23 shootings in Chicago this week, 5 dead - just the norm in America....
That's the norm for Chicago. Not the rest of the country.

You're quite ignorant on that subject. Educate yourself.

This is a generation of kids raised by /pol/ and told by absolutely everyone else from media to school that white men are weak and pathetic but at the same time oppressors, conquerors, invaders, that own the whole world, they see rich niggers , trannies and women playing the victim card all the time and ruining the lives of innocent white men. I wouldn't do what he did because I have reasons to live but I'm ok with what he did. Maybe next time instead of a supermarket he should go to one of those rap concerts.

Who knows, maybe Saint George Floyd Welcomed them to the Pearly Gates.
0x0.jpg

Back