Buffalo Market killer (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Incorrect.

She wasn't a White woman, she was a half-breed.
Just like Obama...she had a White mother and a Black father.

Her complexion definitely wasn't lily-White, but her kinky hair was really the dead giveaway...

View attachment 589953

Her name was Roberta Drury, she was birthed by a White woman and sired by a Negro.
She was adopted by the lily-White Moyer family.
You may have seen her brother (adoptive brother), Christopher Moyer, being interviewed by the news media after the shooting. On his FaceBook page, there's a picture of him standing beside his mother and father (Roberta Drury's adoptive parents). Her adoptive parents and brother are all lily-White with smooth Caucasian hair, the mother is blonde.

Thus, I would imagine that if you saw all four of them together...lily-White parents and brother, all with smooth Caucasian hair, and then there's Roberta with kinky hair and a darker complexion...you'd notice right away that something isn't right.

Now granted, it wasn't Roberta Drury's fault that she was a half-breed, she had no say in the matter. Plus her biological mother wanted nothing to do with her, which is why she gave her up for adoption. So that's a pretty shitty way for a kid to have to start out in life.
The Moyers seem like good, upstanding people, and I'm certain they provided her with a better home, better principles, and an altogether better upbringing than what she would have had in a welfare roost with an uncaring biological mother whoring around with blacks.

So in all fairness, Payton Gendron shouldn't have shot her. Not because she was a "White woman" though, because she wasn't. But because she had a shitty start in life, with a shitty, uncaring biological mother who didn't want her, and was then fortunate enough to be adopted by a good family and given a good upbringing. But alas...life isn't fair.

Her complexion was definitely not lily-White, but I think it was that kinky hair that really set Payton Gendron off. He was doing his work quickly, often taking (and not taking) shots while making split-second decisions...and as soon as he saw that kinky hair, he busted a cap.

The only good thing is that she didn't suffer...not one bit. He put that .223 round right in her head, so before she even hit the pavement, it was instant lights-out and oblivion...pretty much like the final scene in "The Sopranos."

Regards,
-Ward
Tldr...
Besides the fact, you do know what "jokes" are don't you?

Regards,
-Brain

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
You make being completely surrounded by blacks and having to fight off ass fucking for the rest of his life sound like a reward.
Good thing thats not gonna happen, you do realize white gangs exist in prison right? And they love nigger killers, i garantee that fucker will be fine (as fine as you can be in prison at least) sure he will have enemies, but he is probably gonna be a lifer, and he killed a shit ton of blacks (comparatively), the AB will worship him

The shooting video ("Buffalo Shooting Video") is being posted all over Twitter now...Twitter has been taking the videos down...but it's being uploaded so much there, that they're unable to censor it.

Oddly...when that black guy ran over as many white people as he could during a Christmas parade, I don't recall Twitter taking down a single video of the event.

I wonder why?

Regards,
-Ward
Fuck you and fuck him pussy

The shooting video ("Buffalo Shooting Video") is being posted all over Twitter now...Twitter has been taking the videos down...but it's being uploaded so much there, that they're unable to censor it.

Oddly...when that black guy ran over as many white people as he could during a Christmas parade, I don't recall Twitter taking down a single video of the event.

I wonder why?

Regards,
-Ward
Ward your a pussy and your hiding behind a page on the internet. Stop hiding you can be a star too

Last edited:
Back