Buffalo Market killer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

HG

95T exp
I think it was sliced turkey, pickles, mayo and horseradish mustard on a bulkie roll. There may have been a slice or two of ham on it also. It's been a few days so I don't remember exactly.
If it was on a "bulkie" roll then I would call that a roll rather than a sandwich - sounds nice all the same, gj :tu:

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
loved the video, but that buffering bullshit ruined it. wanted to see that coinstar security guard blasted properly. the guy at the very end who shouts 'NOOOO!' makes me chuckle every time

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Good News
WASHINGTON — The United States is in the middle of a great gun-buying boom that shows no sign of letting up as the annual number of firearms manufactured has nearly tripled since 2000 and spiked sharply in the past three years, according to the first comprehensive federal tally of gun commerce in two decades.

The numbers released Tuesday revealed an industry on the rise, with annual domestic gun production increasing from 3.9 million in 2000 to 11.3 million in 2020. A relatively small percentage of guns produced domestically are exported overseas, so those numbers are an accurate reflection of gun-buying habits, according to A.T.F. officials

All americans have 2 or 3 rifles at home

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
One should shoot one (or two) politicians from time to time too. As an act of social justice.
Not always the 'innocent' bystanders and school kids.

When was the last high-ranking politician shot in the US?
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Gabby Giffords shot Jan 8 , 2011 .
Yesterday in N.Y.C. 4 Negros in separate attacks killed 4 white men in the subway.
Not a peep from big media.
This shooting is a direct result of big media planting racist seeds ( against whites) of division into American society.
I'll bet this fact does not get broadcast .

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
You’d be screaming the same thing with a gun pointed at you in that way.
I may or may not scream. Or I might freeze up out of fear and piss my pants. It doesn't make this person's reaction, followed by that 'Sorry' from the guman any less hilarious to me.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Gabby Giffords shot Jan 8 , 2011 .
Yesterday in N.Y.C. 4 Negros in separate attacks killed 4 white men in the subway.
Not a peep from big media.
This shooting is a direct result of big media planting racist seeds ( against whites) of division into American society.
I'll bet this fact does not get broadcast .
https://www.theguardian.c A US cong.../www.theguardian.com/us-news/arizona']Arizona
. The dead included a nine-year-old girl and a federal judge.
Gabrielle Giffords, a 40-year-old Democratic member of the House of Representatives, was airlifted to University Medical Centre in Tucson after being targeted by a 22-year-old army reject. A surgeon at the hospital said Giffords was in a critical condition following emergency surgery last night, but added: "I am very optimistic about her
2011 Congresswoman, last politician shot @McM
June 14, 2017 - Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA), the House majority whip, is shot in Alexandria, Virginia, during a Republicans' baseball team practice. Two others on the congressional team, and two Capitol police officers are also shot. The gunman James Hodgkinson is killed by authorities

Last edited:

McM

ARSELING
https://www.theguardian.c A US cong.../www.theguardian.com/us-news/arizona']Arizona
. The dead included a nine-year-old girl and a federal judge.
Gabrielle Giffords, a 40-year-old Democratic member of the House of Representatives, was airlifted to University Medical Centre in Tucson after being targeted by a 22-year-old army reject. A surgeon at the hospital said Giffords was in a critical condition following emergency surgery last night, but added: "I am very optimistic about her
2011 Congresswoman, last politician shot @McM
June 14, 2017 - Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA), the House majority whip, is shot in Alexandria, Virginia, during a Republicans' baseball team practice. Two others on the congressional team, and two Capitol police officers are also shot. The gunman James Hodgkinson is killed by authorities

Good, thank you.
But they should aim higher. 'The rot always starts at the top'. As a saying goes.
Just to scare them a bit; nowadays it wouldn't change anything at all because they're exchangeable like actors. The times for 'let's kill the king and make a revolution' are long over, at least in the so-called 1st world.

Our last killed politician was 2019, shot by a long-time Nazi, who was mainly pissed about a speech held by Walther Lübcke during a rally of citizens in '15. He visited him at night at home accompanied by a helper and shot him with a Brazilian .38 revolver brand 'Rossi'.
He got a life sentence.
Since 1945 we had about 5 - 6 assassinated politicians in Germany, not 100% sure. One survived but is in a wheelchair since.

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
Forget about black or white..What was truly lost here? Nothing. This was the United States' 198th mass-shooting of 2022. Have your fucking guns. A lot of good they do you fucks.

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
The shooter knew the chitlins, collard greens, and rotisserie chicken were on sale that weekend, but he got there much too late. The black community had already laid claim to what was rightfully theirs. This could not stand.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
His first shot was a White woman, so he loses 50 points.

Incorrect.

She wasn't a White woman, she was a half-breed.
Just like Obama...she had a White mother and a Black father.

Her complexion definitely wasn't lily-White, but her kinky hair was really the dead giveaway...

RD.png

Her name was Roberta Drury, she was birthed by a White woman and sired by a Negro.
She was adopted by the lily-White Moyer family.
You may have seen her brother (adoptive brother), Christopher Moyer, being interviewed by the news media after the shooting. On his FaceBook page, there's a picture of him standing beside his mother and father (Roberta Drury's adoptive parents). Her adoptive parents and brother are all lily-White with smooth Caucasian hair, the mother is blonde.

Thus, I would imagine that if you saw all four of them together...lily-White parents and brother, all with smooth Caucasian hair, and then there's Roberta with kinky hair and a darker complexion...you'd notice right away that something isn't right.

Now granted, it wasn't Roberta Drury's fault that she was a half-breed, she had no say in the matter. Plus her biological mother wanted nothing to do with her, which is why she gave her up for adoption. So that's a pretty shitty way for a kid to have to start out in life.
The Moyers seem like good, upstanding people, and I'm certain they provided her with a better home, better principles, and an altogether better upbringing than what she would have had in a welfare roost with an uncaring biological mother whoring around with blacks.

So in all fairness, Payton Gendron shouldn't have shot her. Not because she was a "White woman" though, because she wasn't. But because she had a shitty start in life, with a shitty, uncaring biological mother who didn't want her, and was then fortunate enough to be adopted by a good family and given a good upbringing. But alas...life isn't fair.

Her complexion was definitely not lily-White, but I think it was that kinky hair that really set Payton Gendron off. He was doing his work quickly, often taking (and not taking) shots while making split-second decisions...and as soon as he saw that kinky hair, he busted a cap.

The only good thing is that she didn't suffer...not one bit. He put that .223 round right in her head, so before she even hit the pavement, it was instant lights-out and oblivion...pretty much like the final scene in "The Sopranos."

Regards,
-Ward

Back