Buffalo Market killer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Very young and good looking guy

Very mentally ill 😆 poor kid I feel bad for him but this is the youth lashing out at society no different than a young black man letting off shots in a crowd or I could post countless examples… young impressionable youth with guns in their hands… usually doesn’t end well know what I mean? This kid is in for a living inside of american prison. He’s in for the rollercoaster. Who knows how inmates might take to him killing old ladies or senior citizens shit might not fly in there? Time will tell how he ends up. Stupid sob should have just ate a bullet. Easy to say hard to do.
With his rep as a WS he will most likely have AB support, he did kill 10 niggers after all, and they do usually look kind on that (except kids)

Black Momba

Anal raping, unwilling white bitches. -Kobe
8 pages read. If this was so 'pro white-nigger killer' than why did he smoke two white folks? So he had NIGGER on his gun, and so?

I thought the media said this was a anti nigger campaign. Don't look like it to me.

Unless I have Kobe sauce in my eyes, its just another mass shooting.
ps: next time, try using a real phone instead of a Biden 3G phone - your stream sucks Kobes asshole.

ro1256

Lurker
The shooting video ("Buffalo Shooting Video") is being posted all over Twitter now...Twitter has been taking the videos down...but it's being uploaded so much there, that they're unable to censor it.

Oddly...when that black guy ran over as many white people as he could during a Christmas parade, I don't recall Twitter taking down a single video of the event.

I wonder why?

Regards,
-Ward
Honestly a black man should go into them fancy white neighborhood markets and do the same. Tired of all these crazy white folks. They shot up way to much crack in their system and the aids the white man carries let’s not even talk about it !!! Lol
8 pages read. If this was so 'pro white-nigger killer' than why did he smoke two white folks? So he had NIGGER on his gun, and so?

I thought the media said this was a anti nigger campaign. Don't look like it to me.

Unless I have Kobe sauce in my eyes, its just another mass shooting.
ps: next time, try using a real phone instead of a Biden 3G phone - your stream sucks Kobes asshole.
Dude he didn’t smoke white ppl instead apologized for shooting at them🤦🏻‍♀️ Hopefully a black guy does this in your community where your sack of a bones mom lives

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
I don't remember which station I saw it on, but one did mention the Replacement theory.
They used that as a transition piece into the fact that he chose a black community, etc.

Sure, he probably killed one or two whites and maybe some grandmas, but the point is clear.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
ya, nothing wrong with this jelly head

One of Gendron's classmates, Nathan Twitchell, told The New York Times that he wore a hazmat suit to class following the resumption of in-person learning during the COVID-19 pandemic.
1652930983698.png

Dr Jekyl

Rookie
32 year old Roberta Drury was in town helping care for her brother that was undergoing cancer treatment.
MTYIFDCJXNHRZNH4FZSUWHWZOU.jpg

Aaron Salter 55 year old security guard and retired police officer engage the shooter.
cafdbb33fc5beea6b641353c76e3cf87

The new right wing hero apparently was investigated for threatening to shoot up his high school last year then went out and purchased three weapons.
Fuck off libtard!!! I am so sick of all you demonrats on here! Because of your stupid ass I am having to pay over $4 a gallon for gas! Are you proud? Dumbass
Victim Pearly Young a 77 year old grandmother that ran a food pantry for the poor.
pearly-young.jpg

86 year old Ruth Whitfield had just stopped in the store after visiting her husband at a care facility. She's the mother of the former Fire Commissioner.
eec296e7-4b46-4735-b2d3-47d1987d3012_1140x641.jpg
To bad Kamaltoe Harris, Pelosi, Obama, Maxine Waters, and many more demonrats weren't some of his victims!

Blanche Hudson

Jane, don’t make me call Dr. Shelby!
Fuck off libtard!!! I am so sick of all you demonrats on here! Because of your stupid ass I am having to pay over $4 a gallon for gas! Are you proud? Dumbass

To bad Kamaltoe Harris, Pelosi, Obama, Maxine Waters, and many more demonrats weren't some of his victims!
You really think McConnell and the other RINO pussies are helping you? They don’t give 2 fucks about you. All politicians should be used for target practice.

Conkevo

Embrace your race.
The shooting video ("Buffalo Shooting Video") is being posted all over Twitter now...Twitter has been taking the videos down...but it's being uploaded so much there, that they're unable to censor it.

Oddly...when that black guy ran over as many white people as he could during a Christmas parade, I don't recall Twitter taking down a single video of the event.

I wonder why?

Regards,
-Ward
And people say there isn't a narrative the kikes are pushing through MSM.

Attachments

• IMG_20220517_154925_237.jpg
    IMG_20220517_154925_237.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 41

ZackTheSerialKiller

Soulbond & Husband
Anyone got the video of the shooting? Supposedly there was footage from the gunman's perspective. I would like to watch it. Don't know if it was already posted here.
My Wife's mother actually had some footage sent to her on the phone. of the gunman's perspective of the shooting. He got out of his car, shot some people, went in the store, and shot some more people. Accidently shot a white person and said sorry to the guy.

I can't get the video myself; her mother won't let her have it. It's shitty quality anyways but I hope it will become available soon here if it's not already.

Last edited:

Suicide Sheep

Gay ass chicken farmer.
Anyone got the video of the shooting? Supposedly there was footage from the gunman's perspective. I would like to watch it. Don't know if it was already posted here.
My Wife's mother actually had some footage sent to her on the phone. of the gunman's perspective of the shooting. He got out of his car, shot some people, went in the store, and shot some more people. Accidently shot a white person and said sorry to the guy.

I can't get the video myself; her mother won't let her have it. It's shitty quality anyways but I hope it will become available soon here if it's not already.
Oh shut up with spreading untrue rumours, he didn't shoot that white guy; he realised he was white and apologised.
There are multiple links to the video in this thread and it's shit quality no matter where you look at it. The video was cut off by Twitch within a minute and ends shortly after he apologises to the cashier.

hitler is bad and stuff. being a faggot tranny and a communist and voting to be forced to send 1/2 your money to 80 iq blacks and mexicans on welfare is actually normal. anyone that says otherwise is hitler

SomePeculiarPotato

OneWeirdSpud?

You just explained the vid, you don’t need to see it

XxMalicexX

Fresh Meat
32 year old Roberta Drury was in town helping care for her brother that was undergoing cancer treatment.
MTYIFDCJXNHRZNH4FZSUWHWZOU.jpg

Aaron Salter 55 year old security guard and retired police officer engage the shooter.
cafdbb33fc5beea6b641353c76e3cf87

The new right wing hero apparently was investigated for threatening to shoot up his high school last year then went out and purchased three weapons.
He was was a self proclaimed leftist in his manifesto!! Why do you run your mouth when clearly don't know the full story!!

Makmisfits

Insane
I keep thinking Boston Market instead of Buffalo Market.I now want some Mac n Cheese.Seriously though,this dude an idiot.Not gonna change shit.

So the video is just gone off my files. I saved and downloaded the video but it disappeared out of my files. How is the video not up on here. Im not sure how or where it originated but the one I had was streamed on twitch.tv...

Im not sure how many more people he killed but in the twitch.tv one I had, he killed like 9 people as soon as he got out of his car, and only 2 maybe 3 were black. I keep hearing he's neo Nazi ect... He wouldn't of started out killing 7 white people starting it out, in my opinion. Then the guy he let live didn't look white, kinda look mexicanish, that's just my opinion tho. I think they were just blasting it as a racism shooting to get the midterms more active.

Back