Buffalo Market killer (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

G_L

Lurker
They need to stop calling these military wannabe loser mass killers "white supremacists". Yeah they're usually white racists, but they are far from supreme. They're pussies. If they were really supreme they'd go in there and kill a dozen people with their bare hands.
They need to learn how to write first....
You are an ignorant pile of shit that deserves a slow painful death but that was a mildly funny retort.

Last edited:

noobdad44

Fresh Meat
Very young and good looking guy

Sentence could be 50 years in jail

Very mentally ill 😆 poor kid I feel bad for him but this is the youth lashing out at society no different than a young black man letting off shots in a crowd or I could post countless examples… young impressionable youth with guns in their hands… usually doesn’t end well know what I mean? This kid is in for a living inside of american prison. He’s in for the rollercoaster. Who knows how inmates might take to him killing old ladies or senior citizens shit might not fly in there? Time will tell how he ends up. Stupid sob should have just ate a bullet. Easy to say hard to do.

noobdad44

Fresh Meat
He
Prison society is racially polarized and segregated.

It's sharply divided, mainly between Whites, Negroes, and Hispanics...even to the point of having their own prison dining tables.

There's no such bullshit as "critical race theory" in prison society, new inmates instinctively fall in line with their racial identities.

This young man, Payton Gendron, has already "made his bones" so to speak and will be readily accepted into the Aryan Brotherhood in prison society.
Upon entering the prison system, he'll immediately have many comrades, be taken care of, protected, and "shown the ropes."

Regards,
-Ward
he killed a few senior citizens it appears and a few whites. Idk 🤷‍♂️ It could be up to them or they’re going to frontline him and have him do clean up. Since he’s. Badass and likes shooting old ladies. That’s my only beef …

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
He

he killed a few senior citizens it appears and a few whites. Idk 🤷‍♂️ It could be up to them or they’re going to frontline him and have him do clean up. Since he’s. Badass and likes shooting old ladies. That’s my only beef …
Good point, some dudes might not take kindly to that shit.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
It's not that serious you're just repetitive.
That's all antifa fags know how to do. Hide behind their fat bitches for protection and chant mindless slogans.
It's not that serious, it's just a troll site full of trolls.

Lol @ calling someone a "faggot". That's as old and outdated as Rambo references.
Which letter of the freak's alphabet are you?

Bloop.

Attachments

• C26D1DA8-5E33-48E5-819B-220078D98F52.jpeg
    C26D1DA8-5E33-48E5-819B-220078D98F52.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 59
Back