Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
A few weeks back a 22 year old man, strapped with explosives and walked into St. Peter's Church (a Copt church) and blew himself up, taking dozens of people with him.

There are pics of the inside of the church but only after all of the bodies had been removed. So this little thread will just deal with the suicide bomber.

:death:

Cairo, Egypt, Dec. 11, 2016.

1. What a fuckin' ugly dude...
22-yro-suicide-bomber-hit-st-peters-and-st-pauls-church-1-Cairo-EG-dec-11-16.jpg

2. The church that was hit: blown out windows and damaged roof. I added a red rectangle around it because it is nestled in right beside a larger cathedral that was not targeted.
st-peters-church-that-suicide-bomber-targeted-Cairo-EG-dec-11-16.jpg

3. And here's what was left of the fugly suicide bomber once they shoveled him up.
remains-of-22-yro-suicide-bomber-hit-st-peters-and-st-pauls-church-1-Cairo-EG-dec-11-16.jpg

4. ^ Same.
remains-of-22-yro-suicide-bomber-hit-st-peters-and-st-pauls-church-2-Cairo-EG-dec-11-16.jpg

5. The suicide bomber's head/face sort of put back together and he still has that nose...it was large enough to have been off but it didn't budge.
remains-of-22-yro-suicide-bomber-hit-st-peters-and-st-pauls-church-3-Cairo-EG-dec-11-16.jpg

6. This is the bomber when he was arrested in Egypt in June of 2014 for weapons possession, having a grenade, bomb making material, etc. I'm thinking that the police probably gave him a few punches or kicks to the face and fucked his nose up.
suicide-bomber-arrested-in-june-2014-Fayoum-EG.jpg

gandog56

Well Known Member
Seriously, if I looked like him I would want to kill myself too. It's the only way he'll get those virgins.

JackG79

NewbieX
The funny part is that his nose looks better AFTER going through a suicide bombing, than before. LoL Hell of a way to get a nose job!!

tero

GOREBABY
My ? is why was he let out of jail after the arrest in 2014? Wonder if families are smart enough, to sue the state?

Back