Gore Essentials (Specifically Death Videos) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DominickTorres4403

This user was banned
What are some of the essential or “iconic” (god I fucking hate that word) gore videos that everybody who is interested in gore should watch at least once? I’m mainly interested in videos that show people dying, and not so much somebody getting really fucked up or getting the shit kicked out of them. I’m almost no-limits when it comes to what is in the videos you recommend or direct me to. I know the obvious ones, of course (The Luka Magnotta snuff film, the Ronnie McNutt suicide livestream, the Christchurch mosque shooting, the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs tapes, etc., so basically the normie shit), but I’m wondering if there are any other famous (or infamous, I suppose) videos of death that I should watch. Images that show death are fine as well.

EDIT #1: Feel free to recommend videos (or even images) that don’t show death, but I will say that’s not the main thing I’m interested in.

EDIT #2: Please tell me if this thread is in the wrong section of the website.

Last edited:

bobbi666

This user was banned
funky town
MDPoPE 1, 2 & 3
Faces of Death (1978) - not for the content which is 75% fake, but because it was the first of it's kind.
The woman with her face chopped in half screaming on a bed
The big black guy from Brazil who gets dismembered over 4 minutes. He stares a lot.
Don't know if any of those are on the forum, but I would think so.

DominickTorres4403

This user was banned
funky town
MDPoPE 1, 2 & 3
Faces of Death (1978) - not for the content which is 75% fake, but because it was the first of it's kind.
The big black guy from Brazil who gets dismembered over 4 minutes. He stares a lot.
Thanks man, I’ll try to look for some of them! Specifically Faces of Death because I’ve heard of this one constantly.

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
funky town
MDPoPE 1, 2 & 3
There's also that one where the dude's legs, arms and face cut off. He's very much still alive. The part that gets to me is when they stuck a machete or box cutter down his throat to keep his head still while they were trying to decapitate him. Ouch. I'll send you the link when I come across it.

Back