CDC Confirms First Case of Ebola in the United States (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
oh man.... i really fallen in love with flesh eating disease dolly baby ..yeee look at his adorable cutlery :)
A9350BED.jpg

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
Hmmm. Do I dare comment? Apparently I cannot, press releases are the only info made for public. Yet, I will say, unclassified, that Americans need and should be "Aware and conscious of the threat" as well as taking countermeasures.

As an American, my advice to you would be to absolutely be informed of disease confirmations, area and secondary exposure. "There is no need to panic". Yet, honestly, you should panic. Study evolution and transmission! If you want to keep your family indoors, you have the complete right to do so. "I am not telling anyone to act against government orders or instructions."
There. Good luck.

how can world bar cows with mad cow disease from crossing into countries and same time allow folks to come and go from these infected diseased infernos.

thank you for your good advice to us all Miss Cheesy Lice!
oh hey! . and please keep yourself safe...:rose:

how dreadful the world will be if this eboli even raged near the likes of silicone valley, ebay, piratebay, paypal, netflix and hollywood jews studio . *damn...like a cruel deathnell of silence cloaking society as we are brought asunder :(
so buggy ...

Tooly

Tier One
Mexican word of the day...ebola.
Man was backing car out of drive, wife yell him for him stop!
Man hard of hearing and ebola over and kilt her!

TessDeco

Rookie
I couldn't have picked a better time to be on medical leave.:Hurr:
I can only imagine how many hypochondriacs/frequent flyers will be showing up convinced their belly ache is ebola.

So true! I'm not looking forward to work the next few months. Flu season in the ER is always crazy but now with the Ebola scare, it's going to be chaos.

D.N.R.

Medication time
So true! I'm not looking forward to work the next few months. Flu season in the ER is always crazy but now with the Ebola scare, it's going to be chaos.
I'm working at a walk in urgent care clinic now so it won't be quite as bad as the ER, thankfully. We do have a few frequent flyers that I fully expect to start showing up though.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
People don't carry the virus. They get sick and their infected blood and bodily fluids infect others. m,kay. interferon is prolly what theyre using to cure as well as blood plasma from people who have recovered.

fwiw/prions (mad cow stuff), cant be killed as of yet making that a real bitch. testing canna be done on live subjects to diagnosis mad cow/only autopsy shows damage.

settle down francis

Reactions: McM
Back