War China Stuns US Military Officials, Hypersonic Nuclear Missle Test (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

IExist

I exist
Pretty sure they're attempting to summon a dragon. Not like these guys know how to make anything original anymore.

1634513692712.png

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
I haven't seen any confirmation that they actually did it. Just similar articles referring to unnamed sources.
Their tests are documented. I don't doubt what the "sources" reported. Russia no doubt has helped them.

page 18 - 20
The goods are at the top of page 20.

page 2

Last edited:

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
And how did China get the BILLLIONS to build such a military and missiles?
From the U.S..
Those at the great U.S. "Think table" felt it was time to let China have a great economy. Back in 1995 .
And I have seen these retards hide behind there idoacy many times with
" Well we did not think they could" !!
Dooming the U.S.. The common people anyway. As the wealthy and Congress all have shelters equipped with provisions for 50 years.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
U'd almost think this shit sounds implausible!.....Almost! This shits getting real Peeps! Biden will B the Fall of the USA if that Dick isn't put out to Pasture!
SP
😰😰😰😰😰😰😰
And Kahallah Harris . I suspected prior to the election Biden would step down just to give the Pres. seat to a woman.

mrln

silent ghost
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
And how did China get the BILLLIONS to build such a military and missiles?
From the U.S..
Those at the great U.S. "Think table" felt it was time to let China have a great economy. Back in 1995 .
And I have seen these retards hide behind there idoacy many times with
" Well we did not think they could" !!
Dooming the U.S.. The common people anyway. As the wealthy and Congress all have shelters equipped with provisions for 50 years.
ya know what? let this be our dooms day. fuck it. have these fucking assholes in washington and the elitely rich survive. put us out of our misery once n for all. now them scumbags will have to fend for themselves. after theyre done being on lockdown for an undisclosed amount of time. fuck em...

Akanon

Rookie
To think, the administration is culling our military...
While the US comes to a screeching halt due to unconstitutional "vaccine" mandates, China was building a damn missle that can and did circle the globe.
China’s hypersonic missile stuns U.S. Intel…

We're screwed.

This is a stupid propoganda tweet. The US military without a doubt knew and knows about military capabilities of China, and pretty much any country. There are units in the military who's soul job is to gather this information using the most advanced technology we likely can't even comprehend. The US was not shocked.

Back