Cop kills man who wont stop coming towards him with a stick (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

pharaoh313

Rookie
Lol I love the commentary. The man got a front-row Glock mag dump ticket & enjoyed every bit of it. SHOOT HIS ASS!
The black guy sounds like goregrish user LOL

JohnnyRage

Well Known Member
Suicide by cop, the fucker didn't had the balls to do it himself so he used that fat pig
I doubt he knew he would have been murdered for holding a fucking stick

The cop murdered a man would only have given him a bruise at most

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
I wish blacks would focus on filming it always goes to shit when they start thinking their brains are capable of multitasking…
the tubby cop should have let the stick man chase him for a bit to burn off a donut or two
In theory you’d be correct but that fat fucker was second away fro tripping on his kankles

soyburglar

Forum Veteran
This was as justifiable a shooting as a situation can get. Politically, I’m a progressive myself…but there is zero logic in arguing against the actions of this deputy. In fact, he would’ve been totally justified in shooting much earlier.

Anytime a person assaults a cop with the perceived intention of either killing, causing great bodily harm, or rendering the cop unable to maintain possession of his or her firearm (thereby giving the suspect immediate access to it), which one good whack from that stick could’ve easily done, the cop has the right to defend themselves. And that’s the way it should be, imo.

Back