Cop kills man who wont stop coming towards him with a stick (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

indatubesurfer

Let’s Go Brandon!!! MAGA!!!
This user was banned
Now reverse the white guy with a black guy being shot! This guy filming would be like “He ain’t dun nuffin Wong! Shot dat nigger fo nah reason yo!! Someone call 9 one one and blm ✊🏿!” 😂 😂 Niggers, what a joke

Tottie

You've got to laugh
The guy filming is brilliant, he should narrate vids for a living 👏
Thanks very much,I'm scottish, it's not often we get compliments on our tan 😂lighten up 🤣
Now reverse the white guy with a black guy being shot! This guy filming would be like “He ain’t dun nuffin Wong! Shot dat nigger fo nah reason yo!! Someone call 9 one one and blm ✊🏿!” 😂 😂 Niggers, what a joke
He'd have gotten shot aswell 🤣

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
This was as justifiable a shooting as a situation can get. Politically, I’m a progressive myself…but there is zero logic in arguing against the actions of this deputy. In fact, he would’ve been totally justified in shooting much earlier.

Anytime a person assaults a cop with the perceived intention of either killing, causing great bodily harm, or rendering the cop unable to maintain possession of his or her firearm (thereby giving the suspect immediate access to it), which one good whack from that stick could’ve easily done, the cop has the right to defend themselves. And that’s the way it should be, imo.
You know that dip shit voted for Biden you can tell by his attire and the fact he’s rocking loafers and political button acting like nobody can touch him

Suicide by cop, but the fat fuck could have used taser or pepper spray... nope, they just wanna use deadly force and kill people, it's that simple.
You think pepper spray and a taser would have stopped him? He just ate a whole clip smiling. What a dumbass.

Back