War Death to Palestine - HAMAS (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

NiJayVaGo

Gekoloniseerd
I can’t believe most of Western Europe is already overflowing with these sub human muslim savages, and the dumb native Europeans welcome them with open arms.

We welcome them with open arms?
They get shoved down our throat and we cant get rid of them anymore..

Every week multiple boats with them depart from africa to spain and greece, they leave their documents behind so they cant be identified as easily.
They can be sent back if they are months/years in europe. With a lot of money thrown away looking if the monkeys have right for a refugee status , then they get shipped of to multiple holding tanks from where they chill a bit ,

get 10k euros and a house after some months which our government have assigned to them and the best part of this all, they get subsidized with the utilities bill so they are living basicly free…
We had one in my village who burnt his house down as he rather cooked his meals on a barrel with fire in the middle of the living room, rather than using his new kitchen, no cabinets for food he held chickens in them
In the UK they are getting free hotel rooms and shit.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
@yotgguitar so you like to suck Muslim cock and eat Muslim shit as well you disgusting cunt, for anyone wondering @yotgguitar loves scat and loves nothing more than eating shit and drinking piss from knee grows 🤮

I'm not even joking theres video proof of this, someone did a thread about it on here just search his name and you'll see what a freak he really is 🤣

This is what @yotgguitar gets upto

Back