Decapitated by the Japanese (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
The Rape of Nanking. Learned just how bad the world is from spending Saturday nights learning from Pinterest(war atrocities and all atrocities) ,watching MSBC prison docs, etc.
i thought beheading had stopped with Marie Antoinette. Seriously :jpalm:

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
The rules dont apply to terroist groups or people who are not a part of the geneva convention.
Is this comment sarcastic? Need a new font called sarcasta. If you not being sarcastic, are you for real?Do you think any conflicts have followed those rules?

pentyum_poor

Fresh Meat
This was during WW2 I think ,in Singapore,it was called syo-nanto during the Japanese occupation,it was in my history book,I was raised and received education there in (1989-1999) 😊

My late foster father that time was 13 of age. Maybe he was lucky that these Japanese didn't hurt him and many of them put on labor to build the Japanese camps. Women are assigned to prepare their food and some are for sex slavery. Until the Americans arrived to rescue and save many lives and to put end these Japanese fuckers.

SkyGod150

Lurker
Is this comment sarcastic? Need a new font called sarcasta. If you not being sarcastic, are you for real?Do you think any conflicts have followed those rules?
Not being sarcastic. And yes some countries that we had conflicts with followed the code. An example were German soldiers during WWll.

"On the Western front, by and large, the Germans behaved better toward prisoners of war, although they probably didn’t live up to the letter of the convention. The Germans treated Air Force prisoners pretty well, all things considered, because the British had so many German air force prisoners from the Battle of Britain."

Back