Does anybody know the case i'm talking about? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

jackloves8008s

her skull was smashed.
Hey goregrish, I am working on a death metal project right now, and a friend of mine is curious in some pictures I know that I have seen on here before for album artwork.

It was a case I think from the 90s, where some female necrophile methhead decapitated a man and had sex with the corpse, which lasted for days before the girl and her male accomplice were arrested. I think her name started with a J, but I can't find it anywhere on here anymore.

They took pictures with the beheaded/dead body nude which were posted on here, along with them nude aswell.

Thanks GG pals, appreciate it if you're able to figure it out :suicide:

Hey goregrish, I am working on a death metal project right now, and a friend of mine is curious in some pictures I know that I have seen on here before for album artwork.

It was a case I think from the 90s, where some female necrophile methhead decapitated a man and had sex with the corpse, which lasted for days before the girl and her male accomplice were arrested. I think her name started with a J, but I can't find it anywhere on here anymore.

They took pictures with the beheaded/dead body nude which were posted on here, along with them nude aswell.

Were they by chance Polaroid photos?

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
I'm thinking of something different then. I saw the set back in the AOL days. It was all Polaroids including the severed head with the severed dick in the guys mouth.
If you find them, post so I can see? I could be wrong but swore thats how they got caught and she left the house several times to get film.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator

Are these it?
8C250CF1-0AEB-4482-97D3-78AE1054A8F7.jpeg
C491147A-ADD4-42B8-9EFE-E018C7B4371E.jpeg

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life

Sounds similar to the Taylor Schabusiness case from last year. Except I think she acted alone. Killed some bloke, sucked him off when he was dead then left his head in a bucket.

jackloves8008s

her skull was smashed.
@Bethy 🔥 @Dirlwanger @TattooedYorkie thanks y'all that is the set

Sounds similar to the Taylor Schabusiness case from last year. Except I think she acted alone. Killed some bloke, sucked him off when he was dead then left his head in a bucket.
yeah it is pretty similar, my girlfriend and i actually live in the same city that happened haha

Back