Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mingemuffin73

Hadenufdrgs2day
Yup, met plenty of em. My first time in jail my cell mate was in for murder, met lots more sreredrum in the 10 years inside her majesty's hotels, most were just normal people who made the wrong choice, but there was a few murderers that I met that were straight up psychopaths. The human race can be evil and it showed in that place.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
I met and spoke to the Crossbow Cannibal on several occasions
Yup, met plenty of em. My first time in jail my cell mate was in for murder, met lots more sreredrum in the 10 years inside her majesty's hotels, most were just normal people who made the wrong choice, but there was a few murderers that I met that were straight up psychopaths. The human race can be evil and it showed in that place.
Are those your plants in your profile picture?

While I have in self defense I'll be one too say.... You change.....warm beers pretty tasty imo I don't like to share the details maybe one day maybe not it's not something I can just up and conversate with you on shits fucked it fucks your mind

suckmyCLITbitch

This user was banned
Well, that explains a lot...You’re obsessed with me. ❤️ You took the time to read that entire story. You dead ass obsessed babe. You try so hard every time to get at me & every single time you make yourself look soooo dumb. It’s absolutely adorable. 😂😂😂😂
Well, that explains a lot...
Not to mention out of all these posts, you’re on mine 😂😂😂😂 sucking my ass. And THAT also explains a lot… actually a bit too much. 😳😂
Not to mention out of all these posts, you’re on mine 😂😂😂😂 sucking my ass. And THAT also explains a lot… actually a bit too much. 😳😂
One thing is for sure… Steven is… sick ❤😂❤️ Excellent way to capture your true identity. I’m impressed, truly. Teheeee. I will always one up you, stevey baby. ❤️

rman1995@

Lurker
in the uk hard to find jobs young and sellings the way to go starts bud goes to pills then its white and brown was in it for 6 months seen a few man been chopped next time ill get vids and put em here

PixieGuts

Sometimes Death Is Better
Just an abortion doctor
1649239928893.gif

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
in the uk hard to find jobs young and sellings the way to go starts bud goes to pills then its white and brown was in it for 6 months seen a few man been chopped next time ill get vids and put em here
It is? not noticed the lack of jobs personally. Will look out for your videos then.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Yes. I know 2.
And...
I used to camp and travel with these two individuals

Quote from 2nd post (couldn't read 1st because od Ad Bloker)

Ecker is a documented member of the Juggalos, fans of the Insane Clown Posse rap group

Ha ha fucking hell Jugggalos fans of insane clown posse rap group FFS way too funny

My brother is in San Quentin for attempted murder. I visit(ed) him a lot before covid. I didn't grow up with him long story. He was having an affair with 2 married women got super drunk and took a knife and attempted but did not succeed after 1 of the females was so scared of him she had a male friend spend the night who hit him in the head with a 9 iron. They had defensive wounds but were ok. He chalks it up to a bad night lots of emotions. He's definitely sane but good looking and very cunning. He was a criminal before but I didn't think he was capable of what he attempted.

Inle_Varg

I suggest staying in, it's cold & there are ghosts
Yep.....I took a 3 day train from Chicago to California and I met a murderer, a marine gone on AWOL and a holocaust survivor. You go to the food car and the open top car to see the night sky and the random people that you come across.....you never kno. Made for an interesting ride.

Jo122978

Lurker
Yes, old friend of my dad's. Murdered two neighbours and burried them in his petting zoo. Pretty fucked up, used to come there a lot when I was little.

While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
I'm new here. This is my first reply. As part of my training, I have had to meet several murderers for the purpose of forensic psychiatric assessments. One of them was technically a serial killer. Killed 2 unrelated people in a span of 3 days because of commanding auditory hallucinations. Most of them have severe psychiatric illnesses like Schizophrenia or other forms of psychosis, personality change after brain injuries, substance related intoxication etc.
Most did not quality for an insanity defense however. Only 3 of the cases I saw were definitely malingering psychiatric illness. One of which was noteworthy who strangulated his 2 young daughters because of his wife not giving birth to a son.
He was putting up a bad show. The daily Mental Status Examinations were jokingly inconsistent. He was painfully narcissistic and was convinced that he was fooling us. He was working in the U.S for a few years in thr past and frequently would say we were quacks and he wants the FBI and American experts to be brought in. He is under trial now. His younger daughter was just 3 years old. Here's hoping the fucker gets what he deserves. I feel like my team and I have done our part.
As you may have guessed, I am from a shitty 3rd world country. But we take our job seriously.

Ronne1

NewbieX
My former collegue decided to murder his previous boss due to being neglected at meetings and other this sort of treatment at work. I knew the victim better as we had a lot of mutual tasks. It is known here in Finland as the Sipoo case. The perp ended up killing himself as the police raided his apartment. The victim was killed with two shots to the back of the head and his 12 year old daughter found him dead in his bed with hands ziptied behind his back. Nasty case in all. Some people can not handle the fact that their ideas are not perceived as brilliant. The perp was a gun crazy narcissistic alt right supporter.

Reactions: DrY

macread

Well Known Member
I personally know a few that murdered and also knew others that were murdered, most not all were not entirely innocent. I grew up in Inverclyde Scotland.

Back