accident English hockey player has throat slit mid-match and dies (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

HG

95T exp
LOL!

No I haven't. That's certainly not me though. I like to keep my online accounts seperate from each other. I have separate usernames and avatars for all my different online accounts because of people like you. I don't want to get raped everywhere I go.
whisper your other online names to me in a pm - dw - i can be trusted...

That skate coming up was definitely intentional, probably meant for chest area contact. You will also notice that he heads off as far as possible from all the other players.. his unsporting behaviour caused that player's death.
why do those ice boots need to be that sharp anyway...

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
were you cheering or booing? :lulz:

A Sheffield Steelers player, during a match in The Steel City, cuts a guys throat with the Steel blade of his skate. That deserves a cheer for the amount of times ‘steel’ can be used.

Was it on purpose? Looks like it. Hope he gets done for manslaughter and has to share a cell with Tyrone.

It looked like a dirty move, and an intentional side kick. So it should be dealt with appropriately.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
he threw his leg up - then had regret - do you think he will sleep tonight...
He's apparently quite aggressive most of the time, but it's an aggressive sport..

Make you own mind up from the pics

Screenshot_20231029-192408_Google.jpg

Brownpickles

Well Known Member
That was intentional. Nothing knocked his leg up. He lifted on purpose. Read about this this morning. Glad to see the vid. Somebody in deep trouble. If not its bullshit.... just saw the culprits photo. Must have been the bad half of that piece of shit

ill4two

I miss the 2000's
May they should start using ice skates instead of these dull machetes we see all the time.
He's apparently quite aggressive most of the time, but it's an aggressive sport..

Make you own mind up from the pics

View attachment 719683
damn, that dirty fuck used to play on my team's AHL affiliate. he had more penalty minutes than he had games + points combined. last year he had 129.

DaddaZilla

Lurker
Tragic. I hear people saying this was a freak accident but sure doesn't look that way. There appears to be contact with blades just before the accident happened, so I don't know.

Charles Bliss

This user was banned
Tragic. I hear people saying this was a freak accident but sure doesn't look that way. There appears to be contact with blades just before the accident happened, so I don't know.
I agree. This gimp threw his leg up neck high for no clear cut reason I can see on the footage.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
American ice hockey player Adam Johnson has died following a “freak accident” on the ice as he played for English side Nottingham Panthers, the team said in a statement.

In the second period of the team’s Challenge Cup match against the Sheffield Steelers on Saturday, Johnson appeared to suffer a serious neck injury after colliding with a Sheffield player.
View attachment 719588
That shit was on purpose.... the brit fag that did that should pay with his life....

Back