accident English hockey player has throat slit mid-match and dies (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
American ice hockey player Adam Johnson has died following a “freak accident” on the ice as he played for English side Nottingham Panthers, the team said in a statement.

In the second period of the team’s Challenge Cup match against the Sheffield Steelers on Saturday, Johnson appeared to suffer a serious neck injury after colliding with a Sheffield player.
View attachment 719588
well damn, poor dude probably never made it out of the building before dying.

Cauntsniff

Wadiyatalkinabeet??
Thanks for finding an unedited version with the blood shown, and no retarded Indian boy talking incessantly over the top (YouTube).

That lethal kick came from a player of my home town team. Nice to see local gore!
Ur from Sheffield? That's where I was born n raised man 👍🏻

JMoney1369

I'm that kind of Crazy, that makes Crazies cringe.
When watching this video keeping in mind that a young man lost his life, the unknown factor/s ( Freak Accident or Murder ) In my opinion, this is Murder. It's close enough to intentional maybe not pre meditated but for sure intentionally done. That blade was on the left skate of the player going into attack mode. Now Hockey is known for Enforcers and Goons. So slow the video down to .25 and watch again. Very little contact is made, yet he shifted and pivoted on his right hip to make it look good. Funny thing is, if you know hockey, that guy would have been planted or screened by the attacking player out front. This is Murder!

American ice hockey player Adam Johnson has died following a “freak accident” on the ice as he played for English side Nottingham Panthers, the team said in a statement.

In the second period of the team’s Challenge Cup match against the Sheffield Steelers on Saturday, Johnson appeared to suffer a serious neck injury after colliding with a Sheffield player.
View attachment 719588
This was always one of my greatest fears while I was playing! Being sliced up like deli ham when I was down on the ice! Peace, Adam.

[MERIT]

Lurker
EXACTLY.

That WAS NOT an accident, a failed hip-check or him trying to catch his balance. It was 100% intentional. I don't know if he meant to MURDER him, but he was DEFINITELY TRYING to HURT him. If it had been a white on black attack, George Soros would be bussing in rioters to burn down cities.

Petgrave led the U.K.'s Elite Ice Hockey League in penalty minutes last season. I hear that he's been ejected for fighting, hitting opponents with his stick and beating up referees.

They're calling it a "freak accident" at the moment. ZERO criminal charges. If you watch the full video online, the victim is bleeding out as they try to get him off the ice and EVERY SINGLE player is worried and watching the injured man EXCEPT for the dude who did it. If it was an accident, he would have been worried. But he didn't give a crap. Fucking murderous piece of shit
Untitled-1-01.png

Back