accident enjoying his scooter ride (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
watch.... now theres gunna be a big "stink" about it.
theres no reflective tape or its not painted. the guy didnt spot it till the last second,and by that time it was too late. but if there had been some kind of indication that of that gate being there,he would be fine.
:rolleyes:

but it made for good entertainment!

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Just how?

The breaks are useless if the wheel gets wet. You can hear him try to apply the break as he gets to the brown patch of the path.

I got my son an adult scooter, so I could also use it if needed 😉.

There was a big warning sticker on it stating ‘Do NOT use when raining’. I found out why the hard way.

I was riding it to pick him up from school and was going about 20 mph down a fairly steep hill. It wasn’t raining, but the road became wet just as I needed to slow down, and the break did absolutely nothing! I had to jump off and slide to a stop on my feet as a car was coming up the road. It was quite a buzz, but not one I would do again 😂.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
The breaks are useless if the wheel gets wet. You can hear him try to apply the break as he gets to the brown patch of the path.

I got my son an adult scooter, so I could also use it if needed 😉.

There was a big warning sticker on it stating ‘Do NOT use when raining’. I found out why the hard way.

I was riding it to pick him up from school and was going about 20 mph down a fairly steep hill. It wasn’t raining, but the road became wet just as I needed to slow down, and the break did absolutely nothing! I had to jump off and slide to a stop on my feet as a car was coming up the road. It was quite a buzz, but not one I would do again 😂.
He doesn't even try to swerve though. He should have figured out far back enough that his breaks weren't working to redirect.

Misfit-138-

Hates the living, loves the dead
Maybe he thought with that fluro jumper on the pole would see him and move outta the way đŸ€·

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
9B9621A9-6333-499A-A578-FD3A25D39A0B.jpeg

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
aww i had the right answer but got it backwards đŸ€Ł
see, that's why i have the Hotboxed badge under my name
oops lol

so what was with the you gon get raped reaction?
thank you, by the way....😀
I’m not saying it in a “you better watch out, I’m going to rape you” kind of way
 I’m saying it in a “you’re being funny, I might have to break into your house and leave a note for you to wake up next to” kind of way.

nostrils

Forum Veteran
Poor guy. Honestly it looks like this is a new gate or it’s usually left open and he just zoned out.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
I’m not saying it in a “you better watch out, I’m going to rape you” kind of way
 I’m saying it in a “you’re being funny, I might have to break into your house and leave a note for you to wake up next to” kind of way.
well, that sounds lovely....
would you have my baby...?

Back