EU referendum results: Brexit most likely outcome (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Based on the EU referendum results so far, analysis by ITV News suggests a 80% probability of a Leave vote based on Leave performing better than expected in key seats.

However, the vote is still on a knife-edge, with more than 50% of results to be declared.
ITV News Political Editor Robert Peston has called the close race an "earthquake" for David Cameron.
Other key developments:

• The pound fell to its lowest level in 31 years as Leave edged ahead
  • Nigel Farage told supporters that June 23 should go down as "our independence day"
  • Eighty-four Eurosceptic Tory MPs signed a letter calling on David Cameron to continue as prime minister whatever the result of the referendum
ITV News results analysis: 85% probability of Leave vote

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
lolololol.JPG

McM

ARSELING
I guess, for the normal people won't be any difference anyway.

Last edited:

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
I look forward to the rise of the right in France and Germany again. No Hitler though this time hey Germany I'm looking at you.
Not a copy of Hitler, but someone that will again tell the people what they want to hear, that the country can be great again, blame the problems on immigrants, liberals, leftists, same story different players.
Perhaps the pogroms will be restrained more this time.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I really laugh my balls off when I hear about this. I live in the US so I can't say one way or another if it will work in the long run, but the markets certainly are not taking it well. The $1.00 in your pocket last night is worth $0.70 this morning and that is no joke for the people at the bottom of the pyramid. The ones on top will never feel it. The rich and powerful are just a bit less rich and powerful.

My guess is they went with the Donald strategy: Make the country so fucking shitty for everyone that they will run away like roaches and we will take our country back, or whatever is left of it. I hope it works, or shit is gonna hit the fan with a quickness.

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
Prime Minister resigned. The £ plummeted. The FTSE 100 lost significant ground. But then the £ rallied past February levels, and the FTSE closed on a weekly high: 2.4% up on last Friday, its best performance in 4 months. President Obama decided we wouldn't be at the 'back of the queue' after all and that our 'special relationship' was still strong. The French President confirmed the Le Touquet agreement would stay in place. The President of the European Commission stated Brexit negations would be 'orderly' and stressed the UK would continue to be a 'close partner' of the EU. A big bank denied reports it would shift 2,000 staff overseas. The CBI, vehemently anti-Brexit during the referendum campaign, stated British business was resilient and would adapt. Several countries outside the EU stated they wished to begin bi-lateral trade talks with the UK immediately. If this was the predicted apocalypse, well, it was a very British one. It was all over by teatime. Not a bad first day of freedom.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Ryanair has just announced due to brexit they will no longer be able to invest in England with certainty so they are looking towards Germany etc for future plans. Is it just the little nazi in my heart or do flying cattle cars with no water and little comfort strafing across europe - instead of attaching them to trains - it seems really nostalgic, we've come full circle.

Back