EU referendum results: Brexit most likely outcome (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
As far as i'm concerned this is the best possible outcome for the UK and as for Scotland calling for a second referendum on independence, i don't think it will happen it's just silly bitch Nicola Sturgen spitting her dummy out because her side lost,

do you really thing the Scotish people will vote to leave the UK, i don't

who's gonna pay all there benefit's and there free healthcare? because i very much doubt the EU will #

plus they don't have there own currency and i doubt that the scotish people want the Euro
Another Scottish referendum would be the 3rd one in the past 2 decades. The main concern of most of the Scots, and the shitloads of English who live there, during the past 2 referendums was an increase in their taxes.

During the last referendum the opportunity for Scotland to become part of the EU, if they separated, seemed highly likely. Scotland, if the English butted out of the vote & fear mongering, would stand a good chance on their own, if accepted into the EU.

Part of taking over Scotland involved England paying for a number of things such as benefits. But we also have to take into account just how many English people live there - in both the Highlands and the Lowlands. The English own most of the lands and businesses - ofcourse, they would vote No.

If Scotland voted Yes to split from the UK due to this Brexit deal then all the more power to them. Kick all the English folk the hell outta there and let the Scots rule their own country. Maybe it will fail, maybe not. It's been so long since they have ruled their own country that in today's terms, many can't see any other way but to stay because they are so used to London running everything for them for the past 250 years.

With Brexit, England will do all they can to endear the Scots to Stay and if that doesn't work revert back to fear mongering. London may pay for this and that, but they receive their fair share of revenue from Scotland.

A referendum for Scotland would also put England in an awkward position if the Scots gave a Yes vote to Leave: Scotland's shipyards build most of Britain's naval ships, nuclear submarines, etc. No wonder London doesn't want them to Leave.

The domino effect will be strong and the UK is going to feel the ripple effects for some time. I doubt that Scotland and Ireland want to be part of the UK when the shockwaves hit.

:twocents:

I'd like to see Scotland and Northern Ireland split from the UK. England & Wales would be clean of them and they'd easily elect a right-nationalist government to reign in Globalist Cultural Marxist London. Without the UK Northern Ireland will descend into armed conflict and the Protestant districts will break off to rejoin the UK while the Catholic districts join Ireland. Scotland would be free to shove the EU up their asses even as France, the Netherlands, Italy, etc conclude their own referendums to leave and the EU collapses. Those people in Scotland who consider themselves British or English would likely migrate to the UK and reverse/negate some of the foreign demographic there.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I don't know about N. Ireland joining up with Ireland but I can see Scotland having a go at it on their own. They don't need the English and in time, will manage as they did before England took the country over. If they can't, then they can't - no one knows unless they try.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
Thing is, will it ever happen? It's implied the referendum's result is not legally binding; Now I can't tell if this is MSM propaganda or legit stuff. Whichever the case, people's memory atm falls very short and 2 years is a long time for a decision such as this.

There's also the reigning moral panic of the masses who'd believe the UK would collapse if this ever comes through which is partly pushed by media.

Can't tell if the horizon is either foggy or smoggy.

Back