Film director Tony Scott jumps from bridge (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

KG

stalking
I don't know if he had cancer or not, I didn't even read the article. I'm talking from just a regular point of view. If you have done all you can do in your life and want to die with dignity left, then I firmly believe suicide not to be a cowardly way out at all. Hell, I even think that the people who strap bombs onto their waists and blow themselves up to take out occupiers aren't cowards.

You can't call someone a coward for doing something that you have never had to contemplate because you've never been in the situation. When you have brain cancer or whatever, then you can tell me that you'll fight to the end and then I'll believe you.

Anyways, whatever. RIP and stuff.

Then I guess we agree to disagree for now. Good morning to you though meanie :(

KG

stalking
That's one person you know and for just one...there are lots who don't and don't forget remission isn't guaranteed to last. The cancer could come back at any time.
As it did with my paternal grandfather.

This is true. It can go both ways that's for sure.

RedneckR0nin

BigDickDaddyDonBodeenRenSlim
Pussy way out...if I made Top Gun though I would have ejected myself off the bridge....or maybe had Tom Cruise get Scientology to fix ma head

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Pussy way out...if I made Top Gun though I would have ejected myself off the bridge....or maybe had Tom Cruise get Scientology to fix ma head

361-p-3d7b9c3251050d4551dfa9cd9c60a23d80315a8df9109c0e12260a67d798d3ed.jpg

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
guess his wife is gonna need some new meat huh ....
about the jump the family is trying to prove it was the brain thing that caused him to jump dono how there gonna do it but ok ,,,,,,

RedneckR0nin

BigDickDaddyDonBodeenRenSlim
It hasn't been confirmed the last I checked that he had brain cancer. I can say with 100% certainty that I would try everything possible to get rid of it before I even entertained the thought of killing myself.
I just read that too that they found a suicide note saying he had brain cancer...that's a toss up then cause be probably just saved his family a quarter of a million bucks.

KaylaPaigeX

*Meow*
If he had brain cancer, his family did NOT know about it... but it'll take several weeks for any reports to come out confirming what was wrong with him. If he didn't have it and it was just used as some kind of excuse to justify his actions then... meh. Lame...

I read about a video too, that he actually had someone film it for him and that there are deals being made about selling the video for a lot of money. Don't know if any of that is true, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were at least pictures somewhere out there. Only a matter of time before we have them.

KG

stalking
Really? Where did you hear that? I would love to see that footage!
I read it in one of the news releases that a cruise ship and other boaters were around and the people had their cameras out. I can't believe that if it was true that it hadn't surfaced yet ya know.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
I read it in one of the news releases that a cruise ship and other boaters were around and the people had their cameras out. I can't believe that if it was true that it hadn't surfaced yet ya know.
Really, I am with you on that if someone either took video or still's I can't believe that they haven't surfaced yet. I wonder if there are pic's and someone is being greedy and negotiating for the big bucks? I guess time will tell.

KG

stalking
Really, I am with you on that if someone either took video or still's I can't believe that they haven't surfaced yet. I wonder if there are pic's and someone is being greedy and negotiating for the big bucks? I guess time will tell.
Oh I'm sure!!!

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
Yes, very sad, but no doubt a relief for the man himself after seven years of abject misery.

Reactions: KG
Back