Florida Teen Attacks Teacher (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

hedgerow

simpelton
1677553600594.png

his future headline

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
The kid is special needs. I have a friend who has an autistic kid, and they have incredible strength. He will be prosecuted as an adult. Hopefully they will put him in mental system rather than the regular prison system. Most of these kids do not have the ability to fully understand what they do; they are mentally infants. Truth be told, the system fails these people. As I said my friend kid turned 18 and they lost all their assistance with him. He is "functional" but has communication issues, gets easily frustrated because of it and sometimes violent. He is mentally like a 5-6 year old kid, you can't blame them for their condition.

Moshie

Meh
Update, teacher says she did not take the Switch from him, a teacher's aid did. The student admitted he was angry and lashed out at this teacher.

lilifrst

❤️ Proud Future Corpse ⚰️ 💋
This user was banned
BUNNELL Fla. (WWSB) - A 17-year-old student is in juvenile detention after knocking a Flager County high school teacher unconscious after she took a game controller away from him in class, authorities said.

The Flagler County Sheriff’s Office says the incident happened Feb. 21 at Matanzas High School in Palm Coast. School resource officers were called after the student attacked the paraprofessional in a hallway on campus.

Surveillance video shows the victim walking in the hallway and turning to see the student, who is 6 feet, 6 inches tall and weighs 270 pounds, rush at her and knock her to the ground.

The student is seen kicking and punching the unconscious victim several times in the back and head. Others rushed in to help the victim and stop the attack.

The victim was transported to a local hospital for treatment.

Deputies say the student told them he was upset because the victim took his Nintendo Switch away from him during class. “The actions of this student are absolutely horrendous and completely uncalled for,” said Sheriff Rick Staly.

In body camera video after the student’s arrest, he is heard yelling at his victim, threatening to kill her.

He was turned over to the Department of Juvenile Justice and charged with felony aggravated battery with bodily harm.

Video of attack in the news article.

At least he got the practice for hearing people in, because he'll need it when he's in big boy jail

freebsd

Well Known Member
Fuck around, Find out. Seizing other people's lawful property is a one way ticket to getting knocked the fuck out.

Fuck around, Find out. Seizing other people's lawful property is a one way ticket to getting knocked the fuck out.
how do you know it is his property? Probably stole it from another kid.

RAPTORMAN2378

This user was banned
My dad is called the white Shaq and my mom is 6ft 3 former professional model. In grade 9 i was a 6ft 3 215pnd farm boy. I was in my "homeroom" front row before the 9am bell playing tetris on my gameboy. The teacher came in and snapped it out of my hands, and put it in her desk. As i stood up i threw my desk forward like it was nothing slamming into the wall 10ft in front of me leaving a huge long crack on the chalkboard.. The room went silent, I calmly walked up and put my hand out. She very quickly gave it back with a look of sheer terror in her eyes. I picked up my desk, sat down, the bell rang, and I put it away.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
The kid is special needs. I have a friend who has an autistic kid, and they have incredible strength. He will be prosecuted as an adult. Hopefully they will put him in mental system rather than the regular prison system. Most of these kids do not have the ability to fully understand what they do; they are mentally infants. Truth be told, the system fails these people. As I said my friend kid turned 18 and they lost all their assistance with him. He is "functional" but has communication issues, gets easily frustrated because of it and sometimes violent. He is mentally like a 5-6 year old kid, you can't blame them for their condition.
Oh give me a break. The system failed him. What a bunch of baloney! Trying to use the victim card. He’s not a victim ! He chose not abide by the school’s rules and then he retaliated when he was punished. He was 17 for Christ’s sake , not 7. 7 year olds even know to respect your superiors. The system didn’t fail him, his parents did. He’s fucked for the rest of his life because he will be either in jail or has a HUGE red flag weighing over him to alert others that this is an UNSTABLE VIOLENT man. And you know whose fault that will be? Those that raised him and probably couldn’t be bothered to give him the “special” activities and requirements he needed to get along in society.

Back