Florida Teen Attacks Teacher (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Moe-Faux

Hate me more... I love it đź«€
This user was banned
This ignorant orangutan should get curb stomped outside the school.

Don't bring your portable game consoles to school. You're supposed to be there to learn and become a productive member of society.

Anyone saying otherwise is fuckin clown and is most likely mentally retarded.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
That is the definition of a Basketball American , right there, and I say that with all due respect
White nigger red necks: "YOU STEP ON MY LAWN OR TAKE MY SHIT, IM GONNA SHOOT YOU FULL OF HOLES!!!"

Also white nigger red necks when a black male retaliates in a far less dangerous manner when some takes something of theirs: "DAMN DIRTY NIGGERS!"

This is why us Olives don't claim to be white. Youinz are crazy AF.

Fuck black lives matters.....shoot him in the head
Yeah, just like the Israeli bitches. Seize a brown or black male's legal property, and when they retaliate, kill em!

Meanwhile, the privileged sniveling whites, all they do all day every day, is brag about the gun rights to defend themselves and the property!

Fucking hypocrites, I tell ya!

ok so was he playing with it in class and she asked him to put it away becuase she was teaching class and he wasnt listening and then she asked again and again and he still didnt listen so she walked up and took it from him?
or is it not allowed in class and he was showing it off and she took it then.
i still havent heard the full details.
Exactly! We don't know any of the details, and everyone criticisng the kid!

When, and in what manner was the property taken? It could either have been a legitimate seizure, or it could have been outright theft.

A 6 foot, 300 pound 17 year old? Right. And Serena Williams is actually a woman, not a roided out black guy hulking around in a skirt...
Dude! I'm a hair under 6 foot at 40 years old. My nephew also has a twin (a twin sister.) He was 6'1 at the age of 14, and she was exactly 6 foot at the same age!

The boy reached 6'3 before the age of 18, and is now 6'4 at the age of 20. And my 20 year old neice is slightly taller than my twin brother and me, and she outweighs him by 50 lbs! (My twin and I are identical, a bit under 6 feet. I weigh in at 195 now these days, and he's maintaining his weight at 220 with 9% body fat. My neice is 6 feet even, and weighs in at 270.)

Also, those non-Asian 12 year old kids at the LLWS are absolute monsters these days.

Humans, especially first-world humans, are getting larger every couple of generations. And we're growing larger, faster than ever before. It's been a confirmed ongoing trend for the past 3 or 400 years. It's a myth that Napoleon was "short." For his time, he was actually slightly above average at 5'6.

Bone densities are also much bigger than ever before as well. It's why, at 6 feet tall and 270 lbs, my 20 year old neice doesn't look all that fat. She is a bit on the fat side, but she's solid as FUCK! And can actually outlift me these days! (I maxed out at 315 bench press at my peak when I was 25. I can only max out at 220 now. She went 15 lbs heavier than me at 235 a month ago!)

And we're supposed to be short little Italians. Not big old black men.

Last edited:

Moshie

Meh
Now, I am all about placing and following IEPs. But we cannot excuse his behavior just because his IEP was not followed to the T.

Back