murder Funky town gore (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
I don't have kids of my own, but I've talked to my gf about it and she seems on board. Gore with kids makes me paranoid that my kids might end up on here... It scares me.
Quite the contrary...you learn some valuable life lessons...

Keep your kids out of Brazil.
Keep your kids out of Mexico.
Don't drive like an asshole.

And many more!

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
I don't have kids of my own, but I've talked to my gf about it and she seems on board. Gore with kids makes me paranoid that my kids might end up on here... It scares me.
So you have a fear that the life of your as yet unconceived child will some how come to an abrubt end on film and it will get posted here?
Wanna buy any shark repellent? Yano just in case?

La Happy

Zig Zag Wina/Winos
I couldn't finish it.....I still can't go back to it
I know exactly what you mean.Awful, poor youngman.

I am literally immune to gore….nothing bothers me human/child wise. But, if it’s an animal, I can’t watch it.
I don't know why or how this is but ,I am the same way .I can watch all most anything but to watch any kind of Animal killings , torture or anything to that nature Hell Fuck No.I can not and I will not let anyone hurt an Animal in front of me.Im so happy my kids are grown. That's all I have to say about that.

I am literally immune to gore….nothing bothers me human/child wise. But, if it’s an animal, I can’t watch it.
I don't know why or how this is but ,I am the same way .I can watch all most anything but to watch any kind of Animal killings , torture or anything to that nature Hell Fuck No.I can not and I will not let anyone hurt an Animal in front of me.Im so happy my kids are grown. That's all I have to say about that.

Last edited:

toxicologist

Human Rage
Funky Town was bad but nowhere near the worst I've seen.

For me the worst videos are when you see the protracted terror of victims before the gore party starts.
2 of the more painful ones to watch for me were -
The Dagestan Massacre, when the six young Russian soldiers are executed by Chechen terrorists.
and of course
The Flaying of a young Mexican boy after watching his father being beheaded.

They really got me in the feely weelys :eek::skull:😲
Yes I remember the boy who was flayed after his dad was beheaded they really gutted him and ripped his insides out I think flaying is one of the worst ways of torture and burning I think they were pulling that guys insides out while he was alive if I remember and just cutting skin and meat out of his chest and abdomen

Death_Metal_Loser

Obituray assistant

For me the worst videos are when you see the protracted terror of victims before the gore party starts.
The Dagestan Massacre, when the six young Russian soldiers are executed by Chechen terrorists.
and of course

Oh yeah the mexican one is brutal but i think with funky town its the audio thats brutal hearing that desperate gurgle is something else man.

and of course

The fear makes it better though! The looks in their eyes both before and during are a big part of why I watch. Sometimes I just find myself zooming in on the eyes as far in as I possibly can. The more that is at stake, the better the reactions. They really are the windows to the soul!

Kalikuta

Lurker

and of course

How old was the boy? Is the video on this page?

I know exactly what you mean.Awful, poor youngman.

To save the animals we need less kids on earth... =)

Last edited:

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1708368233573.jpeg

Tulado

DublinWolf
Dios mΓ­o. ΒΏPor quΓ© no pueden encontrar un cuchillo de verdad? Eso fue una tortura.
Well brother, that was the idea I guess, right? I think if they did it quickly it wouldn't be Funky Town and just one more video of Mexican narco torture

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Seeing if I should watch it or not, I'm no stranger to gore... Hell I was on best gore before it got shut down. I just don't wanna have a "hush little children" mixtape 2.0 where kids are involved. Cause I heard there's a version where a kid gets killed instead of a grown man.
I think you getting confused. Funky Town doesn't have a kid in it. Its a guy literally tortured. Nasty though.
There is a policeman and his son on here. But the son is a teenager not a child really tbh.

oont

β€β€β€Ž β€Ž
I think you getting confused. Funky Town doesn't have a kid in it. Its a guy literally tortured. Nasty though.
There is a policeman and his son on here. But the son is a teenager not a child really tbh.
I’ve been trying to find this video.. cause everyone said it’s a small child and sad as hell

Back