murder Funky town gore (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

spycosis

This user was banned
Funky Town was bad but nowhere near the worst I've seen.

For me the worst videos are when you see the protracted terror of victims before the gore party starts.
2 of the more painful ones to watch for me were -
The Dagestan Massacre, when the six young Russian soldiers are executed by Chechen terrorists.
and of course
The Flaying of a young Mexican boy after watching his father being beheaded.

They really got me in the feely weelys :eek::skull:๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Jessica Fletcher. ๐Ÿณ

๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘.
I don't regret watching it, tis rather brutal though.
And are you asking how to use the search function or debating wether you should watch it ?

For me the worst videos are when you see the protracted terror of victims before the gore party starts.
The Dagestan Massacre, when the six young Russian soldiers are executed by Chechen terrorists.
and of course

Is that the one where the cartel started to behead the little boy? I mean that one video was one that left me speechless. It was the first time in a while of videos like that I felt a little sad, Just hearing him cry out as soon as they plunge the knife in his neck.

jjjjii878ugh

Eating bugs
I know it's "the video everyone regrets watching" but if morbid curiosity could bring me here... Well, maybe it'll take me to someone being skinned to funky town.
Itโ€™s definitely more of one of those classics where you only need a word for people to recognize but itโ€™s not half as bad as the stuff on here

TheHolyKnight

Fresh Meat
I don't regret watching it, tis rather brutal though.
And are you asking how to use the search function or debating wether you should watch it ?
Seeing if I should watch it or not, I'm no stranger to gore... Hell I was on best gore before it got shut down. I just don't wanna have a "hush little children" mixtape 2.0 where kids are involved. Cause I heard there's a version where a kid gets killed instead of a grown man.

Jessica Fletcher. ๐Ÿณ

Seeing if I should watch it or not, I'm no stranger to gore... Hell I was on best gore before it got shut down. I just don't wanna have a "hush little children" mixtape 2.0 where kids are involved. Cause I heard there's a version where a kid gets killed instead of a grown man.
Search for it on here if you wanna watch it, I'm sure it's on here somewhere and you'll have no chance of finding anything like you mentioned whilst searching for it, I think the video you have heard of is possibly the "is it a girl is it a boy" cartel video which is outside and kinda in a pit so nothing like it tbh but it's the only young delimbing I can remember.

TheHolyKnight

Fresh Meat
Search for it on here if you wanna watch it, I'm sure it's on here somewhere and you'll have no chance of finding anything like you mentioned whilst searching for it, I think the video you have heard of is possibly the "is it a girl is it a boy" cartel video which is outside and kinda in a pit so nothing like it tbh but it's the only young delimbing I can remember.
Thank you, I'm sure I can speak for most people and say no matter how desensitized to gore you are... Gore with kids is taboo.

Jessica Fletcher. ๐Ÿณ

Thank you, I'm sure I can speak for most people and say no matter how desensitized to gore you are... Gore with kids is taboo.
Honestly it used to bother me way less before I assume because I don't have children, I still don't but I do muck in with babysitting my mates kids a bit more now and hence it seems to affect me a bit more.

Fact21

Machine

and of course

I am literally immune to goreโ€ฆ.nothing bothers me human/child wise. But, if itโ€™s an animal, I canโ€™t watch it.

TheHolyKnight

Fresh Meat
Honestly it used to bother me way less before I assume because I don't have children, I still don't but I do muck in with babysitting my mates kids a bit more now and hence it seems to affect me a bit more.
I don't have kids of my own, but I've talked to my gf about it and she seems on board. Gore with kids makes me paranoid that my kids might end up on here... It scares me.

Back