Government is telling us UFOs exist (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Backburner

Rookie
Yes, they are.

Probably so that we know that aliens exist. Not exactly something you'd keep covered up. But no one trustworthy has come out and said "Yah btw aliens exist". Even if they did, the chances of them referring to intelligent life forms is slim to none. It would likely be microscopic organisms.

This whole thread confuses the hell out of me, you make no sense.
By aliens, I mean ones intelligent enough to invent those spacecraft. Animals or microscopic aliens do not matter in this case.

The government is making shaky-cam blurry footage that are supposed to depict UFOs. They then lie about the footage being real. They are also releasing bizarre stories through personnel. Like the guy saying that they are spotted all the time. There have also been a lot of hoaxes over the years and no remnants have been found. I think they are up to something and that UFOs do not exist.

lavenderlivin

Professional Flower Girl
By aliens, I mean ones intelligent enough to invent those spacecraft. Animals or microscopic aliens do not matter in this case.

The government is making shaky-cam blurry footage that are supposed to depict UFOs. They then lie about the footage being real. They are also releasing bizarre stories through personnel. Like the guy saying that they are spotted all the time. There have also been a lot of hoaxes over the years and no remnants have been found. I think they are up to something and that UFOs do not exist.
Maybe I'm not caught up, but I haven't seen anyone coming out to say that there are aliens flying UFO's all over the place. I've seen talk of UFO's, which 99% of the time has a perfectly reasonable explanation for it, but that's it. UFO's are just that - Unidentified Flying Objects. They have no reason whatsoever to lie about UFO spottings.

People like you come up with conspiracies for anything. It's pathetic.

RobotGoy

fuck you
This user was banned
Exactly. Taking into account how fucking vast even our solar system alone is, it's quite hard to believe that there's no other forms of life anywhere in the universe. Because then past our solar system, you have our galaxy, then the supercluster we're apart of, then the observable universe.
We aren't even a grain in the sand. Numbers to correctly describe how absolutely miniscule we are in comparison simply can't be conceived by us.

You’re very smart

Quincon

This user was banned
Over the past few weeks they've been bullshitting people more than ever about there being UFOs spotted by the U.S. military. They are apparently spotted every day and have some sort of hyper-advanced super-technology. Many people are buying it up. The thing is, that China and Russia are either behind of slightly ahead of America in terms of technology. They couldn't have weapons like these, so the default explanation is "aliens". If aliens do exist they'd be so many billion light years away that they'd never be able to get here. They've been trying to convince people of this bullshit over the last 30 years. In the 90s they "accidently" leaked "real" documents of UFOs to Bill Cooper. In 2010 they were saying that they were getting radio signals from intelligent life. Not to mention that they propagate this stuff through TV with ancient aliens and whatnot. Even if UFOs were real (which they aren't), telling us that they are means that they want us to know that they exist.
What do you think to purpose of telling us aliens exist would be?
Where's OVNI 4K videos?

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
The odds for there being aliens are probably fifty-fifty.

It's better odds than there being a god. lol who still believes in that shit?

sad today

Remedial Math
There's probably a lot of intelligent life in the universe. Whether or not they ever visited earth I can't say. I think the videos the pentagon have been releasing are probably drones from a foreign country with the confusion being from fucked up instrumentation readings on the military radars. I just read an article the other day that Iranian backed militias are now using drones regularly.

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
This may be a lot more serious than you would think. Idk but my first guess is they're trying to cover something up. Something very big because they've been covering up the alien shit since 1947 apparently. Very interesting....
Know what else is interesting?

Your mums big fat shitty anus getting rammed by big, fat, smelly fucking nig...

Sorry..repost.

Stinky Mcstinkerballs

Accusers of Cynicism, are the Cynical ones.
UOs exist. We just don't know anything factual other than them being Unidentified Objects. Are they all actually Flying though?? Some Fly, some dont. Why the fuck did I feel the need to play Captain Obvious? I hate when people do that shit. I hate myself.

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
if you think russia or china has THIS type of technology your on crack...america is far ahead of anything theyre doing....could it be a cover up of our own technology,sure

Backburner

Rookie
UFO Believers have become dominant and the sane people are now the minority. If you watch the supposed evidence video of the fighter jet recording a UFO, you'd have to ask yourself, what angle is the jet even flying, how is it following the UFO so smoothly, why is it in 240p, why does it have no features besides being pure white? Some other ones look like CGI, and poorly done CGI at that. A few years ago people were saying that there was no way the populous could be that retarded to believe in them, but here we are. Don't take my word for it, richest man Elon Musk agrees.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
What do you think to purpose of telling us aliens exist would be?
To cushion the blow of actually realizing that we are NOT alone so there is no religious frothing at the mouth, mass suicide from finding out God is not what we thought he was & total anarchy from nut jobs.
Other things to consider:
The effect of weightlessness on bones & organs of vertebrate animals(us) over a long period.
If we can solve the problem of Faster Than Light travel, how do we slow down, are our computers powerful enough AND light enough for space travel.
Weight is always a consideration in any form of flight whether it's in atmosphere or space as is the deflection of space debris, all this requires strength & power to be built into a spacecraft.
NASA is pondering these things.

Back